Brenton Tarrant wannabe shoots up Tops Markets in Buffalo, New York

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
God mass shootings are so boring and precovid. When are gonna get something original like burning down a school or church with people trapped inside? Faggots could even camp out and pick off anyone who tries to escape. Personally I blame COD for making kids think a gun rampages are the best way to become a domestic terrorist.

Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score
doesn't look very white to me, looks like a spic.
Whatever he is, the killer apologized and didn't shoot him. However, he froze like a deer in the headlights and screamed like a bitch. Running for the back room exit would have demonstrated more sack. If you're unarmed, why risk curling up into a fetal position?

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
God mass shootings are so boring and precovid. When are gonna get something original like burning down a school or church with people trapped inside? Faggots could even camp out and pick off anyone who tries to escape. Personally I blame COD for making kids think a gun rampages are the best way to become a domestic terrorist.
I don't blame Call of Duty for those peoples going berserk, NO!

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
One person was killed and four others were critically wounded in a shooting Sunday at a Southern California church, authorities said.

Deputies detained one person and recovered a weapon following the shooting at Geneva Presbyterian Church in the city of Laguna Woods, the Orange County Sheriff's Department said on Twitter.

A fifth injured person suffered minor injuries, officials said. All the victims were adults.

Federal agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were responding to the scene.

Laguna Woods was built as a senior living community and later became a city. More than 80% of residents in the city of 18,000 people about 50 miles (80 kilometers) southeast of Los Angeles are at least 65.

The incident occurred in an area with a cluster of houses of worship, including Catholic, Lutheran and Methodist churches and a Jewish synagogue.

The shooting came a day after an 18-year-old man shot and killed 10 people at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/15/1099...twitter.com&utm_term=nprnews&utm_campaign=npr
boomershooting.PNG

Round 2 boys, this time its a bunch of boomers who got the bullet

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
1652675633319.png

1652675658824.png

Payton "Saint" Gendron
>Atheist
>Reddit user
>Furfaggot
>Newfag
>Suicidal

Totally a saint lmfao

He's an edgy columbine shooter with nazi flavor. Clearly, he hasn't read Siege where it explicitly states that blacks aren't directly an enemy because they're controlled and puppeted by zog.

Top Bottom