Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Mewling Limpwristed Liberal visiting Seattle brutally beaten by a Negro

Remember: around Blacks, NEVER relax!

A 22-year-old freelance photographer was brutally attacked and beaten by a stranger while on vacation to Seattle.

The victim, who goes by Caliber Visuals on social media, is still spitting up blood and getting severe headaches days later, he said.

The attack was caught on graphic surveillance video, and shows Caliber approached by a man in an orange shirt and black pants. The two seem to shake hands when the suspect doesn’t let go and throws Caliber to the ground.

The suspect repeatedly kicks and stomps on Caliber’s head repeatedly before knocking him unconscious. The suspect then goes through Caliber’s pockets, taking his money and personal belongings before walking away, leaving Caliber immobile on the sidewalk.
https://nypost.com/2021/08/08/seattle-beating-of-caliber-visuals-photographer-captured-on-video/

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Quence, do you even lift, what your wrists looking like lately?
Rodion, thank you for your interest in this matter. I used to lift a fair amount when I was in college (fairly recently) because I had to do so to maintain my place in the athletics (track & field) team. It wasn’t one of my favourite activities but I could not have competed in the heptathlon without it.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Rodion, thank you for your interest in this matter. I used to lift a fair amount when I was in college (fairly recently) because I had to do so to maintain my place in the athletics (track & field) team. It wasn’t one of my favourite activities but I could not have competed in the heptathlon without it.
Mewling Limpwristed Liberal visiting Seattle brutally beaten by a Negro

Remember: around Blacks, NEVER relax!
I can't reconcile you whining about this guy's too "relaxed" with your moaning you only enjoyed lifting to maintain a place in some herptathlon.
You are like a sheep bleeting about some other sheep getting wolfed out thinking you would be allowed to pace out a 10 mile brisk jog not just being ambushed and tackled in under a few feet without fast twitch sprint ability only lifting can get you. Better to fight then run but lol if you look at exercise as you wanna do what your "favs activities" are you already have the wrong attitude.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I can't reconcile you whining about this guy's too "relaxed" with your moaning you only enjoyed lifting to maintain a place in some herptathlon.
You are like a sheep bleeting about some other sheep getting wolfed out thinking you would be allowed to pace out a 10 mile brisk jog not just being ambushed and tackled in under a few feet without fast twitch sprint ability only lifting can get you. Better to fight then run but lol if you look at exercise as you wanna do what your "favs activities" are you already have the wrong attitude.
Well, do you know a lot of women who actually enjoy lifting weights, putting on lots of muscle, and becoming rather mannish looking?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Where did I say anything about upper body lifting?
FYI: Doing weighted squats is a great way for women to not only get muscular man-legs but also develop an all-around mannish figure. If that’s what you like in women, then you won’t like me.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
FYI: Doing weighted squats is a great way for women to not only get muscular man-legs but also develop an all-around mannish figure. If that’s what you like in women, then you won’t like me.
Confirmed for Buffalo Bill. Only a twink dude would think do one weighted squat and you gain muscle that quickly. High rep =lean harder to see foundational strength vs increasing weights is bigger muscles. TBH its really you making excuses for laziness.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Confirmed for Buffalo Bill. Only a twink dude would think do one weighted squat and you gain muscle that quickly. High rep =lean harder to see foundational strength vs increasing weights is bigger muscles. TBH its really you making excuses for laziness.
Honestly, it’s clear that you don’t understand women. Most women simply are not interested in lifting weights. There are better ways to stay in shape.

DistilledFractals

Real cool dude
Reaction score
not sure if it's already on here but @portlandlookslikeshit posts chimpouts in Portland almost daily good source of lulz

DistilledFractals

Real cool dude
Reaction score
Drug user's union. Good greif Charlie Brown what's next? I'm seriously asking because the current state of the world is a literal joke.

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
"If you meet our demands, we will stop shitting on the sidewalk."

Sounds like a bargain to me.

Top Bottom