Christchurch.mp4

hipcrime

plague dog
Reaction score
hi, im trying to upload a copy of the Christchurch shooting that i nabbed from Wayback (before they yeeted it), but it keeps giving error '413 entity too large'. is there a way to upload this to the wiki? the size is right on the cusp of acceptable filesize for the wiki: 66.7 mb

maybe i could upload it here and someone could get it on the wiki somehow? lmk. :^)

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
You'll need to talk to kaizen about that, as that particular video will probably have to be hosted externally so the domain doesn't get seized again.
Reactivate dramatica.in and post it there in a file dump space...

Aslo have kaizen get ed a very Jewish lawyer so that we can countersue back and never loose.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
hi, im trying to upload a copy of the Christchurch shooting that i nabbed from Wayback (before they yeeted it), but it keeps giving error '413 entity too large'. is there a way to upload this to the wiki? the size is right on the cusp of acceptable filesize for the wiki: 66.7 mb

maybe i could upload it here and someone could get it on the wiki somehow? lmk. :^)
I say just don't cowtow to anyone and just straight up upload the video right back up to the wiki.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
So, @hipcrime, we gonna cowtow to the eurofags, or are we gonna be badasses and do what we gotta fuckin do.
kowtow*

do you understand there was no forewarning, no courtesy email, no "hey that video promotes terrorism, plz take it down," they just seized the domain at the snap of their fingers under the guise of anti-terrorism. There's no fight to be had, there's no lawsuit to duke it out in court, there's just international government doing what they.

The only stand ED can make is to move all the infrastructure to bulletproof hosting, which since @kaizen is paying the bill that would be entirely up to him. Since your income is $0 the amount you could donate to make this happen is $0. So fuck off.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
kowtow*

do you understand there was no forewarning, no courtesy email, no "hey that video promotes terrorism, plz take it down," they just seized the domain at the snap of their fingers under the guise of anti-terrorism. There's no fight to be had, there's no lawsuit to duke it out in court, there's just international government doing what they.

The only stand ED can make is to move all the infrastructure to bulletproof hosting, which since @kaizen is paying the bill that would be entirely up to him. Since your income is $0 the amount you could donate to make this happen is $0. So fuck off.
Ok; but can you guys (there you go @minty, you can untie that knot in your cunt now) move the stuff to a safer location, AND sue the people who took down ed over the video?

Top Bottom