Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Bump...

So basically, I just want to keep editing the Wiki cause i just do...

I know I've improved since the Last time I was unbanned, and I just don't wanna my edits being undone just because it's me doing the edits (that last pne may be am aspie thing but IDGAF).
The wiki has just gotten worse over the years.
The last thing it needs is you and Matthew shitting it up further.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I just want to keep editing the Wiki
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VIRGIN

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Probably should ad that I'll make sure to make a template openly stating that the Sandbox projects are community projects too, and that outside edits would be greatly approved, but it's not like I'm just gonna do nothing.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
you should've been perma'd from this entire part of the internet when you suggested adding a sports section to the wiki
I know this is gonna sound gay and stupid as well, but I really do care about the wiki. I've learned the lessons I've needed to learn, and I actively want to help the wiki grow in the way that it should. I just want to help the wiki, and I promise to do it without making an ass of myself and, more importantly, the wiki.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I know this is gonna sound gay and stupid as well, but I really do care about the wiki. I've learned the lessons I've needed to learn, and I actively want to help the wiki grow in the way that it should. I just want to help the wiki, and I promise to do it without making an ass of myself and, more importantly, the wiki.
Maybe if you buy the wiki something pretty like flowers the Wiki will have you back.
Or make it a mix tape?

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Help the wiki by leaving it alone.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I want to help keep shit updated and on track though as well, cause that does seem to be a problem with the wiki rn.
the problem is that you're unfunny and have a poor grasp of the English language. "On track" and "updated" is very subjective and what the wiki actually needs is editors who can actually write instead of making even MORE templates (which are a pain to keep updated) and editing old articles into even unfunnier garbage.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
the problem is that you're unfunny and have a poor grasp of the English language. "On track" and "updated" is very subjective and what the wiki actually needs is editors who can actually write instead of making even MORE templates (which are a pain to keep updated) and editing old articles into even unfunnier garbage.
You make a valid point...
I'll definitely think about that.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
.wil, I got an Idea in my big ol' brain of mine.

Top Bottom