Reaction score
If they're authoritarian they really really suck at it
Not at all. 18000 people blockaded the capital for like 2 weeks straight until the government was literally forced to kick them out and they used the same amount of force as they do during a rowdy canada day celebration.

And then they quietly lifted most of the serious covid restrictions

On top of that a nursing strike got most vaccine requirements removed in Quebec
Yeah I get way they got rid of the truckers, But I saw the vaxx passes as them trying to roll out some kind of high tech control grid before their stupid economic policies cause economic collapse. And in New Brunswick they tried to keep unvaxxxed people out of grocery stores, trudeau is going around saying we shouldnt tolerate the unvaxxed, whats next he sends them to fema camps. I think you trust the government too much, all though they are very incompetent, like when they took everyones guns away and then indians stabbed 10 people out west.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I've been thinking about building a robot that does absolutely nothing but rob banks... and burn money.

Like, it wouldn't be trying to really steal the money, it would just demand access to the money and then it would be incessantly driven to destroying it.

But then I realized... wait, the government already does that.

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I've been thinking about building a robot that does absolutely nothing but rob banks... and burn money.

Like, it wouldn't be trying to really steal the money, it would just demand access to the money and then it would be incessantly driven to destroying it.

But then I realized... wait, the government already does that.
Just Chappie, but isn't a nigger.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
yeah sitting at home n not interacting with people while smoking weed all day is really healthy good job bro
Yup, sure is. Maybe if the world wasn't batshit crazy at the moment you'd have a good point, but uh... not so much at present.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
this but unironically
on my profile saying he wished he had a cool gamer mom
Yup, sure is. Maybe if the world wasn't batshit crazy at the moment you'd have a good point, but uh... not so much at present.
on my profile wanting a mother figure to take him to disneyland

i aint even gotta try

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
on my profile saying he wished he had a cool gamer mom

on my profile wanting a mother figure to take him to disneyland

i aint even gotta try
You mean on your profile where I specifically pointed out that you aren't motherly and I would never seriously ask you?

It's funny because you really thought I was being serious.

I mean, even after I pointed out that I wasn't... here's you... still thinking I was. Funny that.

That's what I meant, by the by. When I said you're not parent material. You act like an overgrown high school kid constantly looking for "revenge" on the "mean girls" or whatever. It's like you're socially retarded and not in a fun way that involves playing with Legos and watching anime. It's like you're perpetually stuck in awkward puberty mode constantly looking to lash out at everyone around you.

In other words... there's zero sense of trust.

That's what makes you a bad parent. You aren't a trustworthy human, you're the back stabbing for no reason type. The kind of person who abuses children. Pretty much the last human being on earth I would ever trust with my "little" side.

Hate to break that to ya. You aren't the "cool gamer mom" you like to imagine yourself as. You're more like... "aging wine aunt" or "single parenting problems".

Top Bottom