Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
How did they go from 144 million in 2022 to 170 million? Maybe Russia is 2 billion in population and only lost 200 troops like you claimed Israel has only killed in earnest.
147 million. I misstated their population. But as usual the pedantic, narcissistic jew overlooks the focus of the point to hand flap over a mistake that in context really doesn't mean that much.

The point was Ukraine's population (less than 50M) Russia's population five times that.

Last edited:

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I am retarded, but I smoke lots of pot.
Ukrainian battalions are out of infantry. Many battalions are at 30% strength. What Zelensky the evil jew is doing is keeping the same number of battalions to fool the west in thinking they are not losing as many men as they are. This is a common practice amongst untrustworthy governments. Nazis did the exact same thing when Barbarossa collapsed.

It is meaningless in the overall scheme of things.

For example, and this is not too far from the mark. Ukraine is reporting to have 10 battalions on the line. But in reality each battalion has only 500 men in it. Instead of doing the smart thing and consolidating the broken units into one effective battalion, Zelensky the POS keeps the 10 battalions to show the west, "they are winning."

This is crippling any real war effort and actually magnifies the losses Ukraine is taking. Imagine that the news agencies report an Ukrainian assaults involving three battalions, which is typical. To most people, that would mean 9-15K men, versus Russia's 1 battalion and a couple of support elements, say 3-6K Russians. When in actuality it's little over 2k Ukrainians throwing themselves onto the meatgrinder of a superior Russian defensive force. Typically you need 3-1 odds in favor of the attacker for the attack to be a success. But, in Ukraine's case the odds have to be now more like 5 to 1 or perhaps 6 to 1 since they have very limited arty support, no air cover, and the average age of the assault infantryman is 43-45.

And to make matters worse, they are creating MORE battalions which upon creation are severely understrength to bolster the number of battalions of men Ukraine has available. Ukraine's army is a paper tiger.

Zelensky is ethnically cleansing his nation of white orthodox Christians, which is his true goal.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
What is it about the modern profession of teaching that attracts weirdos? It is not attracting the best and the brightest...
It's pedo heaven:
You're around children 8 hours a day.
You are absolute control.
You are backed by one of largest if not the largest labor unions.
you are a state employee as well so it's almost impossible to fire you and if you appeal on grounds enough, in some districts, they'll "____room" you. ( you still get paid full salary and benefits but you don't teach. You show up to a office each day and you can do whatever you want as long as it's legal.
Teachers often get a pension.
You can retire after 20 years. So you can double dip -- collect your pension WHILE still in the workforce (in some districts)
And if your principal is a pedo as well, many start off as teachers then get promoted as they further their education. Usually a PhD in education or Administration. Nothing relevant to actual subjects -- they will run cover for you. Then even if the parents break the teacher down, they then have to face the phase boss of the principal. and going though that is enough to make the parents quit.

I knew a guy who's daughter had Type I and she was adjusting her insulin pump while in class. The teacher thought it was a phone, the kid told her it was an insulin pump, the teacher literally ripped it out of her hand and leads out of her body and refused to give it back. Well the kid's in tears, runs out of the room and calls her daddy. Daddy comes down and does what any crayon eating exMarine does. He decks the teacher and lays him out. He ends up getting something like 18 months suspended, he lost his 2A rights, and now he has a felony record.

Moral of the story: If fucked up shit like this happens to your kid, have a lawyer on speed dial. And fucking sue.

Alternate moral of the story: The daddy shouldn't have stopped hitting him.

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
It's pedo heaven:
You're around children 8 hours a day.
You are absolute control.
You are backed by one of largest if not the largest labor unions.
you are a state employee as well so it's almost impossible to fire you and if you appeal on grounds enough, in some districts, they'll "____room" you. ( you still get paid full salary and benefits but you don't teach. You show up to a office each day and you can do whatever you want as long as it's legal.
Teachers often get a pension.
You can retire after 20 years. So you can double dip -- collect your pension WHILE still in the workforce (in some districts)
And if your principal is a pedo as well, many start off as teachers then get promoted as they further their education. Usually a PhD in education or Administration. Nothing relevant to actual subjects -- they will run cover for you. Then even if the parents break the teacher down, they then have to face the phase boss of the principal. and going though that is enough to make the parents quit.

I knew a guy who's daughter had Type I and she was adjusting her insulin pump while in class. The teacher thought it was a phone, the kid told her it was an insulin pump, the teacher literally ripped it out of her hand and leads out of her body and refused to give it back. Well the kid's in tears, runs out of the room and calls her daddy. Daddy comes down and does what any crayon eating exMarine does. He decks the teacher and lays him out. He ends up getting something like 18 months suspended, he lost his 2A rights, and now he has a felony record.

Moral of the story: If fucked up shit like this happens to your kid, have a lawyer on speed dial. And fucking sue.

Alternate moral of the story: The daddy shouldn't have stopped hitting him.
Just goes to show that the public schooling system is a mess. The reason why so many young people including myself are so fucked up in the head.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Israeli media are reporting the ICC is expected this week to charge and issue arrest warrants for multiple high ranking Israeli gov officials including Netanyahu for genocide crimes

Top Bottom