Reaction score
I would agree with you but,
if it wasn't for similar statements from the
Ukrainian Marines and AZOV battalion abandoned in Mariupol
the 8-12K conscripts rushed into severodonetsk salient to only be crushed and captured a week later
The rout at Bakhmut and Advika
the collapse of Luskansk
and now with Ukr soldiers are now fleeing Chasiv Yar are saying similar things other soldiers have said, "HC doesn't care, leave the wounded, we have no ammo to send you, we can't send extraction vehicles."

These are not men in their prime. And artillery war is not Call of Duty.
War is over, Russia won, its just mopping up now and hopefully no NATO escalation.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
War is over, Russia won, its just mopping up now and hopefully no NATO escalation.
I wouldn't say that. Russia hasn't completed what I believe it's most desired goal: make Ukraine a land locked nation and to push the border to artillery range of Kiev. (Situation like Seoul 2nd Best Korea.) Then if the little dick obsessed jew wants to fuck around with more hamfisted black ops operations like what happened in that Russian shopping mall, the troops are staged, the artillery is in place and all Putin has to do is say "cyka blyat"
This would be almost better than Putin pushing to take Kiev for a couple of reasons. It would shorten the length of the war by about six weeks. War is expensive, though Russia's economy is stronger than ever now in spite the sanctions; looks merciful - good PR; with a sizable military within striking range, it places enormous pressure on that government to not fuck around and play ball - good chance of getting a very pro-Russian President installed.
gettyimages-1067168900-2048x2048.jpg

The red and black shaded region is what Russia currently holds. The red only shaded region is what I think Putin ultimately wants. They will completely isolate Ukraine from the Black Sea; re-establish a border with Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, and completely surround Moldova; Russia would have captured most of the industrial centers of Ukraine; and overwhelming majority of the farmland.

And before you say but it's taken Russia two years to get the black and red shaded portion..... Yes. But Ukraine fighting forces then and Ukraine's fighting forces now are completely different armies.
Ukraine then:
-- motivated troops/world volunteers and so much donated military hardware, the corrupt HC thought no one would notice if (my estimates) 10-30% was sold for personal gain on the black market.
--- and western money printers go brrrr.

Ukraine now:
--- substantially older average age of army, now 43-45 compared to late twenties at the start of the invasion,
--- military hardware donations now slowing down as well as the money spigot being slowly throttled back.
--- Overwhelmingly majority of all NATO trained troops dead or captured. Remember these troops were to be held in reserve to be the main force of the counter offensive in last year's Ukrainian "counter offensive" They were all thoughtfully wasted by Zelensky in a hopeless defense of Bakhmut. If you are going to openly throw away your best trained, and equipped troops in a strategic and tactical disaster which was the fall of Bakhmut then anyone with any sense would seriously lose faith in the direction and plan of Ukrainian HC/Presidency.
--- Over 1.2 Ukrainian young military age 18-30, males living abroad to avoid the war. Not to mention the sons and daughters of several government officials, the mayor of Kiev has sent his children out of country to Germany, who now, are German citizens.
--- Support for Ukraine is quickly drying up in the US, with only the most fanatical MIC whores still in support of more US money to be flushed down the toilet
--- Ukraine is now sending/has members of their Special forces to fight in Gaza and Africa. This is not a nation serious about it's self preservation.
--- Zelensky, the jew has nearly total control of the nation and is a dictator.

So basically Ukraine is on verge of collapse. Their call for 500K soldiers is way too little way too late. Even with the "rapid training regimen" Ukraine has, (3-5 days) It would take a month, at least to outfit and deploy these people, and as Zelensky the murderous jew shovels more people into the meatgrinder, more people are going to question why do this. There is no purpose, there is seeming no long term strategy. It's quite obviously a stalling tactic in hopes NATO approves Ukrainian membership (which I don't think they will or will do so with major exceptions to Article 5) or openly commits battle troops.

France has committed 1000 troops to Ukraine and is deploying them now. Currently that's about two to three days of KIA and WIA for Ukraine.
Ukraine has had it. But they still have about, at most, two more years until they ultimately collapse. Depending on the people's resistance, maybe less. But Zelensky has done a great job silencing his opposition either by "legal" means or by nefarious means.

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that. Russia hasn't completed what I believe it's most desired goal: make Ukraine a land locked nation and to push the border to artillery range of Kiev. (Situation like Seoul 2nd Best Korea.) Then if the little dick obsessed jew wants to fuck around with more hamfisted black ops operations like what happened in that Russian shopping mall, the troops are staged, the artillery is in place and all Putin has to do is say "cyka blyat"
This would be almost better than Putin pushing to take Kiev for a couple of reasons. It would shorten the length of the war by about six weeks. War is expensive, though Russia's economy is stronger than ever now in spite the sanctions; looks merciful - good PR; with a sizable military within striking range, it places enormous pressure on that government to not fuck around and play ball - good chance of getting a very pro-Russian President installed.
View attachment 92890
The red and black shaded region is what Russia currently holds. The red only shaded region is what I think Putin ultimately wants. They will completely isolate Ukraine from the Black Sea; re-establish a border with Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, and completely surround Moldova; Russia would have captured most of the industrial centers of Ukraine; and overwhelming majority of the farmland.

And before you say but it's taken Russia two years to get the black and red shaded portion..... Yes. But Ukraine fighting forces then and Ukraine's fighting forces now are completely different armies.
Ukraine then:
-- motivated troops/world volunteers and so much donated military hardware, the corrupt HC thought no one would notice if (my estimates) 10-30% was sold for personal gain on the black market.
--- and western money printers go brrrr.

Ukraine now:
--- substantially older average age of army, now 43-45 compared to late twenties at the start of the invasion,
--- military hardware donations now slowing down as well as the money spigot being slowly throttled back.
--- Overwhelmingly majority of all NATO trained troops dead or captured. Remember these troops were to be held in reserve to be the main force of the counter offensive in last year's Ukrainian "counter offensive" They were all thoughtfully wasted by Zelensky in a hopeless defense of Bakhmut. If you are going to openly throw away your best trained, and equipped troops in a strategic and tactical disaster which was the fall of Bakhmut then anyone with any sense would seriously lose faith in the direction and plan of Ukrainian HC/Presidency.
--- Over 1.2 Ukrainian young military age 18-30, males living abroad to avoid the war. Not to mention the sons and daughters of several government officials, the mayor of Kiev has sent his children out of country to Germany, who now, are German citizens.
--- Support for Ukraine is quickly drying up in the US, with only the most fanatical MIC whores still in support of more US money to be flushed down the toilet
--- Ukraine is now sending/has members of their Special forces to fight in Gaza and Africa. This is not a nation serious about it's self preservation.
--- Zelensky, the jew has nearly total control of the nation and is a dictator.

So basically Ukraine is on verge of collapse. Their call for 500K soldiers is way too little way too late. Even with the "rapid training regimen" Ukraine has, (3-5 days) It would take a month, at least to outfit and deploy these people, and as Zelensky the murderous jew shovels more people into the meatgrinder, more people are going to question why do this. There is no purpose, there is seeming no long term strategy. It's quite obviously a stalling tactic in hopes NATO approves Ukrainian membership (which I don't think they will or will do so with major exceptions to Article 5) or openly commits battle troops.

France has committed 1000 troops to Ukraine and is deploying them now. Currently that's about two to three days of KIA and WIA for Ukraine.
Ukraine has had it. But they still have about, at most, two more years until they ultimately collapse. Depending on the people's resistance, maybe less. But Zelensky has done a great job silencing his opposition either by "legal" means or by nefarious means.
Russia dosent want the west of Ukraine, that is where Russians are hated the most and it would just be a white viet cong type guerrilla war. So yeah dinepar plus odessa maybe, but I dont see them going to the polish border. France is stupid to deploy its going to go badly for Ukraine and NATO.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
you have to understand entirety of eastern europe has ptsd from getting buttfucked by russia over the course of thousand years we trust nobody not even ourselves
I believe you. The Baltics are prime country to conquer with tanks, which Russia has a lot of.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
I believe you. The Baltics are prime country to conquer with tanks, which Russia has a lot of.
yes, but taking a country and keeping it are two different things. lic's point about estonia having a microscopic army is valid but what needs to be taken under consideration is that baltics will always fight together given their recent history (possibly with finland joining in) and that entire reserve is trained for partisan warfare

just like poland in ww2, nazis took the country but the underground state mate them paranoid that there are partisans hiding in every sewer

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
inb4 rodion appears to tell us why Israel targeting a nuclear facility was a totally justifiable, reasonable decision

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Russia dosent want the west of Ukraine, that is where Russians are hated the most and it would just be a white viet cong type guerrilla war. So yeah dinepar plus odessa maybe, but I dont see them going to the polish border. France is stupid to deploy its going to go badly for Ukraine and NATO.
Are you sure about that? Remember Russia has been always paranoid about invasions, because well they happened a lot

Russia can easily turn the tide of Ukrainian view, by communicating that the slaughter of Ukrainians is purely Zelensky's and his administration's fault.
Putin in his interview with Tucker gave a history lesson explaining in a very nuanced way that Ukraine was always a part of Russia. And there could be something like what they have in Belorussia, an autonomous state that is deeply loyal to Moscow.

Is this ideal for Ukraine? Probably not. but Zelensky has already erased one generation of Ukrainians and is in the process of erasing a second and is planning on a third by dropping the draft age again.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I should familiarize myself with the concept of retarded

Despite the fact that the Israel's nuclear programme has been an open secret since a disgruntled technician, Mordechai Vanunu, blew the whistle on it in 1986, the official Israeli position is still never to confirm or deny its existence.

chuj

Reaction score

Despite the fact that the Israel's nuclear programme has been an open secret since a disgruntled technician, Mordechai Vanunu, blew the whistle on it in 1986, the official Israeli position is still never to confirm or deny its existence.
are you drunk or just dumb. i know the jews have nukes, the joke was about how they keep claiming they don't
how can person be so blinded by ideology

chuj

Reaction score
I do not understand Polish sarcasm.
However, how is my "ideology" blinding me to what is actually happening.
Explain.
nigger you read half of a post, misunderstood it as someone supporting israel and got filled with boomer rage hitting the straw-man you created in your own head
i even put a smiley face for fuck's sake so dementia patients like yourself can get that the post is being ironic

Top Bottom