Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
At the very start of the invasion Russian troops performed a tactical insertion into an airport in Kiev right in front of a live CNN crew and they allowed them to film everything they were doing and didnt bother them in the slightest and even let them follow them around

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
nigga they rape and beat each other for fun for the last 100 years probably longer lmao
And the winner badass is put in charge of each company, to keep them straight as candles until another competing alpha grunt appears. I saw it in a NG docu.

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
At the very start of the invasion Russian troops performed a tactical insertion into an airport in Kiev right in front of a live CNN crew and they allowed them to film everything they were doing and didnt bother them in the slightest and even let them follow them around
Link, perchance?

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
1972 wasn't that long ago.
Are you talking about Asians hating each other? It's mostly a meme now I don't think anybody under 30 cares

I have some rich FOB friends and at their parties you see Filipinos mingling with Chinese who are dating Koreans while being hosted by a Vietnamese they're basically just white people now.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
That's here. or in the west its a different game in their native countries.
Not really lol why would anyone under 30 still hold any grudge against Japan/China/Korea/whatever about a historical conflict they have no personal connection to

This is the equivalent of a Chinese person thinking that young French people still hold a grudge against Germans

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Not really lol why would anyone under 30 still hold any grudge against Japan/China/Korea/whatever about a historical conflict they have no personal connection to

This is the equivalent of a Chinese person thinking that young French people still hold a grudge against Germans
They do.

Ask the Koreans who live in Japan. They've lived there for generations and are not citizens and are treated little more than garbage. Same thing with the Chinese same with the Japs when they enter other asian nations. Foreign dignitaries often get snubbed or have their staff harassed. It's quite clandestine but it does happen especially in the upper echelons of power.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
They do.

Ask the Koreans who live in Japan. They've lived there for generations and are not citizens and are treated little more than garbage. Same thing with the Chinese same with the Japs when they enter other asian nations. Foreign dignitaries often get snubbed or have their staff harassed. It's quite clandestine but it does happen especially in the upper echelons of power.
You're talking about Zainichi Koreans and there hasn't been any major discrimination against them since the 1980s

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
You're talking about Zainichi Koreans and there hasn't been any major discrimination against them since the 1980s
Yeah. Not like being not a citizen in a country your family has lived for generations, isn't discrimination.

Top Bottom