Dear Scumbags, Please stop spreading misinformation about me

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
sometimes this is a really weird website

pedro's full dox, nudes, etc are available on the wiki. people are allowed to contact his friends on Facebook. but weedville gets banned for prank calling his sister.

I'm thinking there may be some bias towards the heckin jannies? This is an issue I will have to investigate.

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
Look up NY legal codes. I’m awaitng your oncoming suit.
I am not going to sue y'all, I am just demanding you that delete all of your incriminating stuffs that makes me offended me and calling me a pedo won't solve anything, But Maximilianmus didn't do nothing wrong

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
You're free to explain
I have to tell y'all that I am an innocent person and all of my fantasies is that I feel that I was just being edgy like Maximilianmus on YouTube, Cuz I was bored so I decided to be an edgelord on this website Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums that makes my edgy lines so recognizing and Iconic to me, so I Like edgy stuffs and I love Team Fortress 2 as well, so @Sleepy you're a cool guy and @Likeicare you're a coolest guy ever! so Make sure that I will be the most revered Person in this Site and Like all of my posts so I can be recognized by me

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
sometimes this is a really weird website

pedro's full dox, nudes, etc are available on the wiki. people are allowed to contact his friends on Facebook. but weedville gets banned for prank calling his sister.

I'm thinking there may be some bias towards the heckin jannies? This is an issue I will have to investigate.
Go ahead, and Make sure to get rid of my doxxed, my nudes should be deleted and Never recover it! I want all of my doxxed stuffs wiped off this dang wiki! So Make sure to put some LEGO creations in my Wiki, ok? I want me to Add some awesome stuffs like my Lego star wars creations and all of the NSFW thing and the subsequently doxxed me all of that should be get rid, no way to recover, so I am not going to sue this page, @Sleepy Because You are cool, @Sleepy ! Investigate this page and the bias against me must be stopped

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
I have admin on the wiki, walter. How much are you willing to pay to have this page disappear? :merchant:
I won't sue you, but I demand you to disappear all of your incriminating info about me that makes me embarrassed to my sanity! I am not mentally deranged, I am just being an edgelord and an airheaded user in this forum! So What else you need to say!?

Top Bottom