Dear Scumbags, Please stop spreading misinformation about me

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
like you doxxed me, you got my nude pics of me and everything else Including (but Not all) my Facebook page, is hacked so don't add my main page on Facebook, mine is hacked!
I seem to remember that you doxed yourself (by sheer incompetence if not directly), and you uploaded your nudes yourself.
Looks to me like you should reevaluate your online conduct and the consequences thereof before you start pointing the finger.

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
I seem to remember that you doxed yourself (by sheer incompetence if not directly), and you uploaded your nudes yourself.
Looks to me like you should reevaluate your online conduct and the consequences thereof before you start pointing the finger.
Did i doxxed myself!? What The fuck!? This is like "HOLY SHIT, I got Backfired!!!!11!!!" MOMENTS, and for me this is backfires! And This is like I accidentally shot my fucking bloody legs! Wow! You think that I backfired!? LMAO! Next time I'll use VPN In case when I prevent any accidental mishaps like last year! So in that time I didn't afford to get my latest VPN to prevent me getting doxxed and Sadly, I've been just accidentally shot in my leg with my gun when I was trying to do an aimbot practice and The disaster is the result of me getting doxxed by myself! That is Self-inflicted Gunshots wound in the legs as Whiterun Guards said that "I took an arrow to my knee" some sort of shit!
Like What the fuck? and Wow! Next time I'll not get doxxed in my next life

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
I will reevaluate my online behaviours and my consequence because My consequences isn't real! I will accept my consequences when I get 40yrs old! So It will take by in 2025, by 15+ years to realize it! So @Lovecraft, I'll considering not uploading my nudes and I've made a big bloody mistake for entering this Forum that I regretted it for that! I was just going this Website for me saying EDGY THINGS LIKE THEY DISAGREED WITH THEIR OWN VIEWS! And I agreed that You remembered that I've just got doxxed myself, and like holy shit I got shot in my leg accidentally!!!!!!!! and Indirectly I've started to post some dic pictures online, (because That Wasn't Directly) That is Indirectly because all of my stuff is indirectly, @Lovecraft! I admitted that I was doxxed Myself! Ans I'll going to tell y'all that I am just an fucking edgelord in this Website and you misjudged me by calling me a bloody "faggot" and I realized that I am just me saying edgy things that makes y'all funnny

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Did i doxxed myself!? What The fuck!? This is like "HOLY SHIT, I got Backfired!!!!11!!!" MOMENTS, and for me this is backfires! And This is like I accidentally shot my fucking bloody legs! Wow! You think that I backfired!? LMAO! Next time I'll use VPN In case when I prevent any accidental mishaps like last year! So in that time I didn't afford to get my latest VPN to prevent me getting doxxed and Sadly, I've been just accidentally shot in my leg with my gun when I was trying to do an aimbot practice and The disaster is the result of me getting doxxed by myself! That is Self-inflicted Gunshots wound in the legs as Whiterun Guards said that "I took an arrow to my knee" some sort of shit!
qotn material

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I will reevaluate my online behaviours and my consequence because My consequences isn't real! I will accept my consequences when I get 40yrs old! So It will take by in 2025, by 15+ years to realize it! So @Lovecraft, I'll considering not uploading my nudes and I've made a big bloody mistake for entering this Forum that I regretted it for that! I was just going this Website for me saying EDGY THINGS LIKE THEY DISAGREED WITH THEIR OWN VIEWS! And I agreed that You remembered that I've just got doxxed myself, and like holy shit I got shot in my leg accidentally!!!!!!!! and Indirectly I've started to post some dic pictures online, (because That Wasn't Directly) That is Indirectly because all of my stuff is indirectly, @Lovecraft! I admitted that I was doxxed Myself! Ans I'll going to tell y'all that I am just an fucking edgelord in this Website and you misjudged me by calling me a bloody "faggot" and I realized that I am just me saying edgy things that makes y'all funnny
That get 4 out of 5 Yikes from me.

Reaction score

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
sometimes this is a really weird website

pedro's full dox, nudes, etc are available on the wiki. people are allowed to contact his friends on Facebook. but weedville gets banned for prank calling his sister.

I'm thinking there may be some bias towards the heckin jannies? This is an issue I will have to investigate.
Still worth it

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
You probably heard what the starter of this thread said. Stop spreading misinformation and go with the flow here. If the article still exists, you should probably delete it immediately, or else it could attract the attention of the FBI.

Top Bottom