weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
View attachment 78019
Lmao, EDs traffic is so low. The article got like 20 extra views after being featured.

no one wants to see my ugly mug in general let alone on your faggy website.

Delete the article and ED’s wildest dreams will come true. Traffic will increase tenfold.

Plus between your lame ass articles about me… I have been featured five fucking times… makes you all look butthurt as fuck.

The articles are absolute rubbish and contradict each other and themselves numerous times… Yet you feature them. Lmao!
Damn it's only jumped to over 400 views in the past 51 minutes
Screenshot_20230623_200020_Chrome.jpg

I guess ED might as well shut down now

Reaction score
Is that true though? Like the page only says you've been featured twice (congratulations btw), and things like that don't fall through the cracks too often.
Look at the Tablecow article. Also about myself. Featured three fucking times. Two plus three is five.

Meepsheep was ED’s messiah for a second. He hid the Tablecow article to hide how idiotic ED is.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
It becomes evident that this site has been muckraking a scandal to invite exiled outcasts who only believe in their own religion or nature to commit conspiracy, especially to expose other peoples' personal data and receive money donated by advertisements. Now that is a consideration to report this site that it may be conspiring to commit money laundering. Cease and desist letters from the victims will spell the ED wiki, pressuring those to delete every article that exposes any such personal info and stolen photos.

Many scientists predict that any satire site like this that does such dirty business to expose other peoples' personal information or commit espionage, it has a better chance of being seized by the federal authorities the more personal data is absorbed by additional innocent victims.
We aren't conspiring , we are literally laundering money for Chinese fentanyl distributors

Reaction score
I didn't check that sorry it used to just redirect to IHM. I will improve the article a little more so it can hopefully get you a sixth AOTN which is truly an accomplishment.
You could convince them to delete the article. Save your site the embarrassment.
Deny me my pleasure. I am enthused to have not one but two articles on encyclopedia Dramatica.
Again you all are playing into the captive audience meme. You have the chance to make a difference and take a stand against unmitigated narcissism and attention seeking.
IMG_7873.png

also to me love infamy and fame I want attention

Last edited:

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
No one wants to see me, when I finally get a girl and am ready to play side 2 of Led Zeppelin 4 I get my sweet succulent pussy robbed of me from them googling me seeing if I am proper fuck material.
well theres your problem, you should be playing this in current year
silly cracker

Reaction score
so is the sexual assault thing for real?

yuo better tell the truth cuz my dad works at microsolft
I would never sexual assault a woman. The whole article is libel but I didn’t bump it. I embrace the article and print it out to show anyone I interact with. Proof that I am cool and don’t hate having the article up.

suck my shit
You ungrateful nasty woman. I gave your your 15 minutes of fame by playing along with your guile joke… Epic proof I have a sense of humor and none of this bothers me.

Yep you are just jealous that I have two ED articles about me and have been featured enough times to fill a gauntlet with infinity stones.

I can’t wait for Trump to be president again he will be my retribution.

kurisu

Need a blunt and some head
Reaction score
I would never sexual assault a woman. The whole article is libel but I didn’t bump it. I embrace the article and print it out to show anyone I interact with. Proof that I am cool and don’t hate having the article up.
I didn't know who you were before you posted here.

you suffer from some sort of social disorder and should ignore what people with a somewhat less severe form of social disorder says

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score

Sneed

Camel Sock
Reaction score
I didn't know who you were before you posted here.

you suffer from some sort of social disorder and should ignore what people with a somewhat less severe form of social disorder says
He is an actual schizo who is more likely than not off of his medications.
You can help by convincing him to drink his corn syrup and reminding him that the Antichrist is not real.

kurisu

Need a blunt and some head
Reaction score
He is an actual schizo who is more likely than not off of his medications.
You can help by convincing him to drink his corn syrup and reminding him that the Antichrist is not real.
But the anti-Christ IS real and some say he's walking on this Earth at this very moment.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This is how humans used to entertain themselves... before the advent of temporal scan sats.

They actually believe in secrets and lies... no, seriously, they thought they could somehow alter or influence reality simply by playing pretend. Really weird stuff.

Top Bottom