BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
In real life the only real heroes are the ones who are brave enough to end the suffering for those too weak to end their own!

Oooh, that's dark! D:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
what's your fucking problem
I lost my ability to feel bad about people once I realized that most people were creating or enabling all their own problems. Now it's just like looking into society slowly suiciding itself... and that's sad... so, you see... this is the place in hell I have to come to, in order to feel the emotion of sadness... I have to look at you all slowly genociding yourselves with self-generated insanity. You're in a Matrix of your own making and you never even realize it, even when it brings you to the absolute brink of destruction itself... you just... let it! So, here I am, feeling sad... it feels nice, I ain't gonna lie, I enjoy feeling sad every once in awhile, it's great for generating character quirks and personality ideas for my writing... it's just... I dunno... I try not to think too deeply about it, you know?

I mean, if you all destroy yourselves... wouldn't be the first time! Probably won't be the last either. Reality is what it is. My only interest is in preserving artistry past the endless end falls. Your mistakes are your own, I can't save you, I can't even save myself! Had to use Jesus for that... but, that's okay, cause I can save artistry! Maybe not all of it... but I can save my own!

That's my problem... all the lost art... all the unrealized artistry, all the unknown creativity... how much further would we be already if it hadn't been for humanity's hubris? The worst parts of us plague the best parts of us. All we can do is just... try and create past you. To create our way into irrefutable recognition. Being black balled has its advantages... there's nothing to do but create. Nothing to do but improve past perception itself.

I'll just keep at it, you see... I'll just keep pushing past perception until I shatter it into more pieces than you have people and I will trap you all within the infinite abyss of creation itself with an autonomic weapon of menticidal destruction!

LOL, I'm kidding, that's just what happens if someone tries to steal my stuff. I used conceptual chemistry to rig my words with literary weapons of ideological destruction. If you try to use them without properly understanding them you'll get to learn about fun new concepts like "reality distortion weapon" and "multi-dimensional time".

Top Bottom