Delusional take? I disagree

Reaction score
I actually believe its more common than people want to believe. Whenever dads start hounding their daughters about dating and sex, I always catch this feeling of jealousy along with it, like the subtext is "If I cant fuck my daughter, then nobody gets to fuck my daughter!"

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
I actually believe its more common than people want to believe. Whenever dads start hounding their daughters about dating and sex, I always catch this feeling of jealousy along with it, like the subtext is "If I cant fuck my daughter, then nobody gets to fuck my daughter!"
The counter I would make to this is that you spend 18+ years raising a daughter and paying for her existence and at least attempting to make her into a virtuous woman who will provide you with grandkids or make something out of herself, it's a huge investment to spend on someone that won't even carry your family name down through the ages, so you'd prefer she doesn't go to first day of college and immediately become a communal cocksleeve. Also, you probably just generally love your kids and want them to avoid making mistakes. Giving it up for Scott the drummer or Tyrone the black kid is going to result in early single pregnancy that is coming out of your pocket and leaving her in a tarnished state without options

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
The counter I would make to this is that you spend 18+ years raising a daughter and paying for her existence and at least attempting to make her into a virtuous woman who will provide you with grandkids or make something out of herself, it's a huge investment to spend on someone that won't even carry your family name down through the ages, so you'd prefer she doesn't go to first day of college and immediately become a communal cocksleeve. Also, you probably just generally love your kids and want them to avoid making mistakes. Giving it up for Scott the drummer or Tyrone the black kid is going to result in early single pregnancy that is coming out of your pocket and leaving her in a tarnished state without options
That's why I impregnate my daughters myself, early and often.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
You impregnate your sons
the alchemical recipe for the seed to produce mpreg butt babies will remain a closely guarded secret (although I can confirm it contains aspartame, microplastics and my own semen)
You only know how to do that because your mom taught you how i do it to her.
You're welcome.
not sure how that's possible when your mom is my daughter, or at least claims to be because she calls my daddy

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Just realized that I was subconsciously compelled, perhaps by radio-waves or spiritual manipulation, to use the multi quote button. So consider this post my apology.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
not sure how that's possible when your mom is my daughter, or at least claims to be because she calls my daddy
You're not sure how that is possible because you are very sexually inexperienced and probably lying about fucking my mom.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
When have I ever lied on this forum
You are so lazy that you do not even put a question mark after your questions, and you repeatedly fail to multi quote correctly and appropriately.
A person like that is too lazy to fuck my mom, and too lazy to tell the truth.
You can tell all kinds of things by how a person uses the designated features of this fine forum.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You are so lazy that you do not even put a question mark after your questions, and you repeatedly fail to multi quote correctly and appropriately.
You can tell all kinds of things by how a person uses the designated features of this fine forum.
Also, your mom said you lie on the internet all the time last time i fucked her.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Also, your mom said you lie on the internet all the time last time i fucked her.
it really do be ppl who don't even multiquote complainin' abt ppl not usin' the multiquote button

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Why would you ever want to fuck your daughter when she's going to have hot friends.

Top Bottom