Discord issues

Velociraper

Dramacrat
Reaction score
why do people need anything more than multiplayer notepad?
When you don't want the local, state, & fed pigs knowing you are up to such heinous illegal activity as having a party at Smiling Joe's place and superglueing the first guy to pass out boots to the floor, you find alternative messaging systems.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
When you don't want the local, state, & fed pigs knowing you are up to such heinous illegal activity as having a party at Smiling Joe's place and superglueing the first guy to pass out boots to the floor, you find alternative messaging systems.
right, that's why you're running to discord

Velociraper

Dramacrat
Reaction score
here some loophoops, fuck the vpn, just use ur smartphone device, while creating an account on the smartphone device do not connect to your own gay home wifi, no need for a VPN.
My mobile device is my internet. A burner with fake name on the account. I use a vpn on it. Old habits die hard.
Post script: Also buy minutes off cards with cash to avoid paper trails. Serious as fuck about the old habits thing.

Jelq

Josef Fritzl
Reaction score
why would you want a twitter clone? kf.cc is pleroma anyways, which isn't written by josh. there are plenty alternative twitter clones out there but they're all neudev garbage twitter clones.
oh yeah i forgot that wasn't a chat program, i just saw it one day and thought it was somehow? idk
thanks for the reminder

Top Bottom