Disgraced coach, who inserted his thing into Olympic gymnists, gets a knife inserted into him

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
View attachment 79050

Looking...

Looking...

...Still looking...

....still looking....

....hmmm....

NOPE

I looked everywhere, but I simply can't find any shred of empathy for this man.

But that said, no one should put him out of his misery. He should remain miserable until the day he dies of natrual causes, some 50 years later. In fact, if we ever invent nanobots, he should be injected with it and someone should stab him in the gut, only for the wounds to heal up and the process begins all over again... again and again, forever. Kinda like a modern version of that one Greek god who was bound to a rock and a giant eagle would eat his liver, only for it to grow back every day and that eagle would eat it again. Again and again, forever.
Wes-Watson-300x300.jpg

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
I’m not sure why the perverts in this thread think it’s a dream job to be around female gymnasts - they’re basically teen boys with semi-female heads on top. They have no hips, no or very little breasts, square masculine jaws, no fat, and more muscle than most bros who lift weights 4x per week.
Uhhhhh you just answered your own question retard

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I am a bitter butthurt faggot that lives in an overrated city which it's only claim to fame was a successful arm-egg team of over fifty years ago.
LOl literally not possible. My granddaughter would be no where near sexual maturity even in the freakishly earliest sense.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Lol, I don't live even near Pittsburgh, you idiot, and you skeeve on chicks in college bars. Weird you didn't even deny that part
Well you're a pissturd distance faggot so what.

And no. Why the fuck would I want to pay 5 bucks for a pint of Roling Rock? LOL. I do what every other intelligent guy does to slam college chicks: Tinder.

Tech Noir

Ediot
Reaction score
Oh come on, he never raped her or anyone else. Stockolmed her into marriage, sure, but he was like the most faithful husband and an exception to the rape rule in Greek mythology
(OK, there was that nymph minty, but that doesn't count. Why? Because I said so:gaben:)

Last edited:

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Sixty year old tranny says what?
Nigga stop
LOL How would your self-absorbed ass know? Are you saying there aren't co-eds that wouldn't add me to their hash mark collection.
this references too many in the pantheon...
zeus? hades?
They all "raped" if I remember correctly. Even Hera/Saturn had her revenge trysts.

It's only rape based on modern culture and social rules. I mean I'm pretty sure some wouldn't want that interaction, but look at groupies, they happily offer themselves up to "gods." In that context, one would imagine which there would be no shortage which would be happy to offer themselves to Jupiter/Zeus, Emperor, etc.,

Many of a Domme, who ran elite households had the same power and status of a man while in that particular position mainly due to their husbands off fighting wars or traveling to Rome.

You were basically considered property. And yes among the lower castes, it was the same for men.

Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score
There was a similar case at the University of Michigan - the team doctor enjoyed sticking his finger up the ass of male athletes, telling them he was checking for "cancerous nodes" - never mind that prostate cancer in young men is very rare. The joke circulating there was that you would complain about a sore elbow and get your ass examined. To get away with it for as long as he did, from 1968-2003 (Tom Brady may have received the finger probe), he must have had some sort of leverage over the coaches and school administrators. He was probably giving athletes steroids and growth hormone - he keeps having his fun and they keep winning games and keeping their large salaries and jobs. I'm told female gymnasts at the Olympic level get hormone blockers to keep their bodies from become too feminine and taking away their strength was well as steroids to help their muscles and connective tissue heal from the constant micro-trauma, so this may have forced the gymnastics people to turn a blind eye.

University of Michigan reaches $490M settlement with sexual abuse accusers
More than 1,000 victims, mostly men, say they were abused by Dr. Robert Anderson.

Super Bowl champ among latest wave of athletes accusing Michigan Wolverines’ doctor of abuse

Dr. Robert Anderson directed the school’s University Health Service before eventually becoming the wrestling, football, hockey and track teams’ doctor. He worked at UM from 1968 to 2003, before dying in 2008.

Last edited:
Top Bottom