Disgraced coach, who inserted his thing into Olympic gymnists, gets a knife inserted into him

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
having an argument with tim is like having to roll a boulder up a hill, only for it to roll back down everyday
Gee that's a really backhanded compliment, stating that I win.

99% of all arguments presented in opposition to my statements are:

strawmen attacks
attacks on my character/physiology
restatements of their original statement/position (as if saying it more times and in different ways makes a difference)
non-sequiturs
false equivalencies
even had a few emotional blackmail attempts LOL (@Raddy )
exceptions make the rule fallacies
blatant lies and made up facts
speculation based on hearsay
centric viewpoints which don't apply to a wide area/population
cherrypicking
personal experience outweighs common practice
false "if/then" statements
and last and not least
butthurt rage towards my person.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Oh come on, he never raped her or anyone else. Stockolmed her into marriage, sure, but he was like the most faithful husband and an exception to the rape rule in Greek mythology
(OK, there was that nymph minty, but that doesn't count. Why? Because I said so:gaben:)
she looks so happy
The-Rape-of-Proserpina.jpg

They all "raped" if I remember correctly. Even Hera/Saturn had her revenge trysts.

It's only rape based on modern culture and social rules. I mean I'm pretty sure some wouldn't want that interaction, but look at groupies, they happily offer themselves up to "gods." In that context, one would imagine which there would be no shortage which would be happy to offer themselves to Jupiter/Zeus, Emperor, etc.,

Many of a Domme, who ran elite households had the same power and status of a man while in that particular position mainly due to their husbands off fighting wars or traveling to Rome.
you can't even get the deities' named right and you're brushing it off
this is hera
hera-matron-goddess.jpg

this is saturn
4130.jpg

oNlY rApE bY mOdErN sTaNdArDs
fuck off. it's mythology
as for actual greco-romans, if you can't legally say no n be left alone, that actually makes it worse
Greek Gods are known to do five common things:
  1. eat
  2. sleep
  3. breathe
  4. rape
  5. drink
OR

A: Greek wine is made out of rapes!
B: Don't you mean grapes?
A: I know what I said.

OR

THANATOS: It ain't rape if they're dead.
crossover from your "white woman nonsense" in the random image thread, you remember that time zeus prevented io from escaping n then seduced her n her n hera turned her into a cow over it? that's the epitome of white woman nonsense right there. io didn't ask for that shit

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
how do you know she's not. Maybe she likes that forced roleplay?

And I made a mistake. Honest one Roman gods are named after planets. Juno. Eh if you need to make a big deal over it, that's your deal. Everyone needs a hobby I guess.

Still doesn't take away that you believe and espouse a failed economic frame and political structure. I mean if you want to go tits for tats. So that would mean you have bigger tits. And no I have no tats.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
@portia and "all or nothing," argument. A honest mistake, minor misstatement, or misspelling will negate any and all which I state.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
having an argument with tim is like having to roll a boulder up a hill, only for it to roll back down everyday
p much. i have explained to him in thorough detail before how neoliberals crafted, through laws, the situation where we now have monopolies owning everything and the formation of entities like the wef, with cited sources. n he brushed it off n later in the bud light thread asked how a handful of rich people had enough wealth to do this shit

man is content being retarded

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
p much. i have explained to him in thorough detail before how neoliberals crafted, through laws, the situation where we now have monopolies owning everything and the formation of entities like the wef, with cited sources. n he brushed it off n later in the bud light thread asked how a handful of rich people had enough wealth to do this shit

man is content being retarded
none of this is true. Not one bit. LOL.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
you think that cuz you're incapable of reading anything you diaagree with
You never did this. LOL It's not me not being able to read, you never did what you claimed.
At least tag me if you're going to cry about neg ratings you perennially butthurt loser lol
Why. you're following this thread anyway without being tagged.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
You never did this. LOL It's not me not being able to read, you never did what you claimed.
it's in dm's from back when i actually felt like speaking to you like a human being.
it's cool tho. i got this.
ignores what other people say because he only types to read his own words, he deflects criticism n claims "out of context" everytime someone uses his own words to draw a conclusion that seems unfavorable, blames others for own issues, tears others down constantly to feel better about himself?

narcissus

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
it's in dm's from back when i actually felt like speaking to you like a human being.
ignores what other people say because he only types to read his own words, he deflects criticism n claims "out of context" everytime someone uses his own words to draw a conclusion that seems unfavorable, blames others for own issues, tears others down constantly to feel better about himself?

narcissus
And again none of this is true.

If you don't like me hitting you, then don't hit me first. Pretty simple. I've been saying it now for about three years. although just recently you and others are starting to understand that I mean what I say.

Don't get butthurt due to the push back mexican karen. What is that? karen-enlia? karen-maria?

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
But the funny thing I'm not. Nothing I wrote was untrue. Mods are butthurt. Because butthurt? Dunno.

@minty
Like a typical communist, you're a liar. LOL
If people don't want to read what I write then why respond? Why engage on a topic which most here don't know a fucking thing about. Literally nothing you posted is true. Just blind accusations, because dunno you still are mental?
@Sigilstone17
You have deep seated repressed homosexual issues. Don't you know it's ok to be gay now? Go be a faggot in the boomer bar you frequent. Let me guess it's an Applebee's? I hear their version of the blooming onion is quite good.
@Sadfleck
Don't know what you're so butthurt about. You literally proved what I stated earlier. But as a curtesy I tagged you K?

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
But the funny thing I'm not. Nothing I wrote was untrue. Mods are butthurt. Because butthurt? Dunno.

@minty
Like a typical communist, you're a liar. LOL
If people don't want to read what I write then why respond? Why engage on a topic which most here don't know a fucking thing about. Literally nothing you posted is true. Just blind accusations, because dunno you still are mental?
@Sigilstone17
You have deep seated repressed homosexual issues. Don't you know it's ok to be gay now? Go be a faggot in the boomer bar you frequent. Let me guess it's an Applebee's? I hear their version of the blooming onion is quite good.
@Sadfleck
Don't know what you're so butthurt about. You literally proved what I stated earlier. But as a curtesy I tagged you K?
What's an Applebee's? That some kind of old fucker hangout, like Dennys? Figures you'd know about that kind of crap

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

narcissus
He’s not actually a narcissist. Rather, he’s very insecure. A little man with a little man’s complex. What you see on the outside is what’s festering on the inside. He’s full of false bravado.

Top Bottom