Do animals have a preference to live?

Reaction score
if non-human animals in fact have a preference to live, then do animals believe they have a life worth living? Are they capable of experiencing pleasure like humans? If they do not have a preference to live, then is it perfectly okay to just kill them? what do you think? does it depend on the animal? can you condition a human to not have a preference to live? why or why not?

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
I think we should get around to genetically engineering adorable tasty little sentient critters with big soulful eyes that live, breathe and long for being brutally eaten alive.

Reaction score
I think we should get around to genetically engineering adorable tasty little sentient critters with big soulful eyes that live, breathe and long for being brutally eaten alive.
don't let the furries know or they'll fuck them to death pls

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
don't let the furries know or they'll fuck them to death pls
I was thinking something bite sized.
Preferably with a life cycle that lead to them instinctively actively pursuing being monched to death by people.

Reaction score
I was thinking something bite sized.
Preferably with a life cycle that lead to them instinctively actively pursuing being monched to death by people.
Like living, breathing, chicken nuggets i will drown in ketchup. they can live in my bowl on my desk, where i will munch on them 1 by 1 as they look in astonishment

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
Like living, breathing, chicken nuggets i will drown in ketchup. they can live in my bowl on my desk, where i will munch on them 1 by 1 as they look in astonishment
you dip ur nugs in ketchup? p sure that deserves lethal injection right there

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
if non-human animals in fact have a preference to live, then do animals believe they have a life worth living? Are they capable of experiencing pleasure like humans? If they do not have a preference to live, then is it perfectly okay to just kill them? what do you think? does it depend on the animal? can you condition a human to not have a preference to live? why or why not?
you must be a young male seeking some attention for the shock value

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Most animals aren't smart enough to think rationally or daydream, they just walk around on autopilot. Kind of like Dumb People.

Top Bottom