do you think cod mw2 will live up to the hype?

ADENE

Newfag
Reaction score
i think it will end up being a dissapointment after devs lost contact with their audience and now they try to go back to old ways but then just ends up being chaos just like halo infinite flopped, or maybe it will be the best they ever did and kill halo infinite just like mw2 killed halo reach

image_2022-07-01_162643069.png

ZZZandeRRR

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i think it will end up being a dissapointment after devs lost contact with their audience and now they try to go back to old ways but then just ends up being chaos just like halo infinite flopped, or maybe it will be the best they ever did and kill halo infinite just like mw2 killed halo reach

View attachment 42449
THEY DID MY NIGGA GHOST DIRTY

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I feel like they lost the FPS formula years ago and have been trying to recreate it going by what bits they remember, and just missing out each time.
Or im just i just got too old a few years ago and have lost the ability to enjoy anything.
I think the truth is probably in the middle somewhere.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
I feel like they lost the FPS formula years ago and have been trying to recreate it going by what bits they remember, and just missing out each time.
Or im just i just got too old a few years ago and have lost the ability to enjoy anything.
I think the truth is probably in the middle somewhere.
i'm fucking 22 and already lost the ability to enjoy anything :anhero:

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
no not really, mostly are playing warzone or just quit playing it
i used to play call of duty semi pro and became disinterested and moved to battlefield

last cod game i played was ww2 and i just zoned out after a bit due to winning literally every game without trying

ZZZandeRRR

Dramacrat
Reaction score

View attachment 42449
Disregard my opinion I'm an SMG main. I use an mp5 with a dragon scale pattern on it.

Top Bottom