Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Ye, it's wyyzrd, no point in hiding it, yall would've figured it out anyway.

This account isn't gonna be (((merged))) or (((discouraged))), it's gonna be a back up just incase my other account is discouraged, (((which it currently is))). I'm not even gonna post that much over the next month; gonna take a break for a while, and post on not606.

But ye, you know what this account is for, don't fuck it up.

rate me as gayly as you want to, but I still had a purpose in making this.

Also, who is @Virilisafag; if it's one of you guys then just tell me the truth; I won't be mad.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score

Hey Viril. It's Ben Shapiro again. I just wanted to say that if I, hypothetically, for the sake of argument, in theory, ever see you in real life I'm going to grab you by your little boy ass cheeks and stick my fat jew cock inside your boy pussy. I'm going to breed your sorry gentile ass with such virility youd think youre being holocausted. I'm going to cum so hard inside your tight little virgin ass, it's honestly not even funny. And there is literally nothing you can do about it. Goy!

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

Hey Viril. It's Ben Shapiro again. I just wanted to say that if I, hypothetically, for the sake of argument, in theory, ever see you in real life I'm going to grab you by your little boy ass cheeks and stick my fat jew cock inside your boy pussy. I'm going to breed your sorry gentile ass with such virility youd think youre being holocausted. I'm going to cum so hard inside your tight little virgin ass, it's honestly not even funny. And there is literally nothing you can do about it. Goy!
To bad he suffers from premature ejaculation

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
Ye, it's wyyzrd, no point in hiding it, yall would've figured it out anyway.

This account isn't gonna be (((merged))) or (((discouraged))), it's gonna be a back up just incase my other account is discouraged, (((which it currently is))). I'm not even gonna post that much over the next month; gonna take a break for a while, and post on not606.

But ye, you know what this account is for, don't fuck it up.

rate me as gayly as you want to, but I still had a purpose in making this.

Also, who is @Virilisafag; if it's one of you guys then just tell me the truth; I won't be mad.

WHY U PUT BRACKETS BRO WE ARE NOT JEWS I AM PROUD SLAV AND I WILL VERY LIKELY BAN U LOL JUST BECAUSE I DONT LIKE U..... U THINK I NEED A REAZON NIGGA???? THIS ISNT FUCKING COURT ROOM OR SMTH I BAN U IF MY 9 AM MACCHIATO DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH CREME IN..... SUCH IS LIFE IN THE JUNGLE WHEN UR LIFE DEPENDS ON THE WHIMS OF THE BLOOD CRAZED CANNIBAL CHIMPANZEE THAT IS ME. HEHE LOL..

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
WHY U PUT BRACKETS BRO WE ARE NOT JEWS I AM PROUD SLAV AND I WILL VERY LIKELY BAN U LOL JUST BECAUSE I DONT LIKE U..... U THINK I NEED A REAZON NIGGA???? THIS ISNT FUCKING COURT ROOM OR SMTH I BAN U IF MY 9 AM MACCHIATO DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH CREME IN..... SUCH IS LIFE IN THE JUNGLE WHEN UR LIFE DEPENDS ON THE WHIMS OF THE BLOOD CRAZED CANNIBAL CHIMPANZEE THAT IS ME. HEHE LOL..
I’M PART IRISH AND PART ENGLISH. VIRIL SHOULD KILL HIMSELF

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score

Oy vey!

Reaction score
So is this wyzard's 9th sock? Im going to start making a list and keeping it next to my computer. Why cant you just have one account and one sock account? What is the point of making endlessly more socks? I dont understand.

Top Bottom