dreams are retarded and i want them to stop

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
for most of my life i didn't remember 99% of my dreams but over the course of last two-three weeks almost every night i have very realistic dreams, today i had one in which i was playing sea of thieves with bunch of ppl and i've seen some weird firework lights outside of my windows, came to the yard and saw a series of atomic mushrooms, ran back inside and googled if i'm gonna get affected by the fallout

how do i make this shit stop i wamt to come back to how it always worked and by that i mean lying down, quick darkness and waking up the next morning

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Are you on any drugs/meds?
I started having dreams that felt insanely realistic after going on a certain medication (it was listed as a common side effect)
Quite enjoyable if it had been erotic dreams, not so enjoyable when I spent a whole day thinking I might have killed someone, buried the body and repressed the memory.

chuj

Reaction score
Are you on any drugs/meds?
I started having dreams that felt insanely realistic after going on a certain medication (it was listed as a common side effect)
Quite enjoyable if it had been erotic dreams, not so enjoyable when I spent a whole day thinking I might have killed someone, buried the body and repressed the memory.
no drugs, drink the same amount i used to (too much), usually drinking meant even less dreams but now it doesn't help

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
no drugs, drink the same amount i used to (too much), usually drinking meant even less dreams but now it doesn't help
I hardly ever dream except for when I'm half asleep and it turns into fucking interdimensional cable.
For dreamless sleep I can recommend some allergy meds. I take some for my sleep disorder and as long as I don't have to get up and piss they are like a five to six hour off switch. Also makes dog people more tolerable.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
came to the yard and saw a series of atomic mushrooms, ran back inside and googled if i'm gonna get affected by the fallout
When I was a kid I watched a documentary about hiroshima/Nagasaki, and this old Japanese guy described in great detail seeing the nuke explode on the horizon, and ever since maybe once every few months I see what he described in a dream.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
When I was a kid I watched a documentary about hiroshima/Nagasaki, and this old Japanese guy described in great detail seeing the nuke explode on the horizon, and ever since maybe once every few months I see what he described in a dream.
I've had the nuke dream several times.
Standing on my veranda looking at the mountains in the horizon, seeing the indirect flash of the naval base and airport being vaporized in the distance, then the mushroom clouds rising over the mountains.
Quite a peaceful dream really.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I've had the nuke dream several times.
Standing on my veranda looking at the mountains in the horizon, seeing the indirect flash of the naval base and airport being vaporized in the distance, then the mushroom clouds rising over the mountains.
Quite a peaceful dream really.
This specific japanese guy was close enough to the explosion that he watched the whole horizon light up like the world was lit on fire, and had a brief moment to contemplate it before the blast hit him. When it happens in my dreams it's the same thing and I usually wake up when the blast hits me.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
This specific japanese guy was close enough to the explosion that he watched the whole horizon light up like the world was lit on fire, and had a brief moment to contemplate it before the blast hit him. When it happens in my dreams it's the same thing and I usually wake up when the blast hits me.
My reaction in the dream is pretty much "I guess I'm going to have to go and kill Ivan down the street"

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
yes i bet you want me to start smoking weed, liberal
I seem to remember that you quite recently reminisced about smoking weed in another thread, so what is this about starting?

chuj

Reaction score
I seem to remember that you quite recently reminisced about smoking weed in another thread, so what is this about starting?
too many questions, who sent you?

also i used to smoke but i'm not in the netherlands anymore so i don't smoke

chuj

Reaction score
>take a nap
>wake up
>go outside and see your neighbour shovelling snow
>remember the lego branded snow shovel you saw at a supermarket
>don't know if that retarded product is real or you saw it in your dream

HOW DO I MAKE THIS STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
for most of my life i didn't remember 99% of my dreams but over the course of last two-three weeks almost every night i have very realistic dreams, today i had one in which i was playing sea of thieves with bunch of ppl and i've seen some weird firework lights outside of my windows, came to the yard and saw a series of atomic mushrooms, ran back inside and googled if i'm gonna get affected by the fallout

how do i make this shit stop i wamt to come back to how it always worked and by that i mean lying down, quick darkness and waking up the next morning
Benadryl n melatonin pickleman.
N those dreams make sense what with all the squatting bullshit going on with your country's neighbors

chuj

Reaction score
N those dreams make sense what with all the squatting bullshit going on with your country's neighbors
might try melatonin but i think i just had some weird weak version of the flue for the past two-three weeks

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
might try melatonin but i think i just had some weird weak version of the flue for the past two-three weeks
Your milage may vary.
I was on some melatonin pills that were eight times the strength of OTC and they didn't do shit for me. Pushing dinner to right before bedtime and preceding it with a a mug or two of lager did make a difference.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
are you suggesting he take those to stop having weird dreams? melatonin and benadryl give me the most fucked up dreams every time i take em without exception

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
are you suggesting he take those to stop having weird dreams? melatonin and benadryl give me the most fucked up dreams every time i take em without exception
Its not a silver bullet for everyone (some ppl have a paradoxical reaction to the bennies) but an off label use for benadryl and other antihistamines is anti-anxiety

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I think I wast still taking melatonin during the horsecock treehouse dream (I stopped taking it quite a while ago), so you could be right; yet again, I was taking melatonin regularly for years b4 that, so I honestly don't really have a good frame of reference for that; I'll try to get some benny and do my own tests with that theory, and see what happens.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I think I wast still taking melatonin during the horsecock treehouse dream (I stopped taking it quite a while ago), so you could be right; yet again, I was taking melatonin regularly for years b4 that, so I honestly don't really have a good frame of reference for that; I'll try to get some benny and do my own tests with that theory, and see what happens.
What about the psych meds Viril

Top Bottom