12mg IDRA-21 intravenously
5mg PRL-8-53 intranasal
20mg NSI-189 intravenously
40mg trans-ISRIB-A17 intraspinal
15mg J-147 intraspinal
1mg semax
4mg brexpiprazole
10mg aripiprazole
20mg lutein xeanthine intraspinal (rubidium chloride solution)
0.15g RGPU-95 intraspinal
516ml Ar-Turmerone
11mg Risperidone
45.5µg GSK2656157 intraspinal

every other day:
120mg Vorinostat intravenously
40mg tranylcypromine buccal
8+4mg reboxetine
14mg JDTic
75mg bicalutamide
2.5mg selegiline buccal
12.5mg amisulpride
1.5mg naltrexone (ULDN)
10mg ramipril
14mg Igf1-lr3

weekly
20mg PPAP intranasal (+10mg later)
0.5g phenibut
10mg nitrendipine
200mg amantadine + 200mg later
0.2mg buprenorphine buccal + 0.2mg later

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
for me, it's

every 4 hours:
140mg CRL-40,941 intravenously
250mg CDP-choline
250mg phosphatidylserine intraspinal
1000mg histidine
13mg 3-ho-pcp intraspinal
25mg P-5-P intranasal
5mg cjc 1295 intraspinal
45mg MK-677 intravenously

every 12 hours
5mg GSK2606414 intraspinal
500mg ALCAR (sometimes more later) intraspinal
26µg Salubrinal
600mg sodium butyrate intraspinal
200mg alpha-lipoic acid (1x more later)
2000ug methyl B12 sublingual
50mg bromantane
30mg PEG-MGF

daily:
0.5mg P21
12mg IDRA-21 intravenously
5mg PRL-8-53 intranasal
20mg NSI-189 intravenously
40mg trans-ISRIB-A17 intraspinal
15mg J-147 intraspinal
1mg semax
4mg brexpiprazole
10mg aripiprazole
20mg lutein xeanthine intraspinal (rubidium chloride solution)
0.15g RGPU-95 intraspinal
516ml Ar-Turmerone
11mg Risperidone
45.5µg GSK2656157 intraspinal

every other day:
120mg Vorinostat intravenously
40mg tranylcypromine buccal
8+4mg reboxetine
14mg JDTic
75mg bicalutamide
2.5mg selegiline buccal
12.5mg amisulpride
1.5mg naltrexone (ULDN)
10mg ramipril
14mg Igf1-lr3

weekly
20mg PPAP intranasal (+10mg later)
0.5g phenibut
10mg nitrendipine
200mg amantadine + 200mg later
0.2mg buprenorphine buccal + 0.2mg later
So, do you suffer from cramps?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
“The schizophrenia just came out of nowhere. I wasn’t drinking. I wasn’t doing drugs. I was just smoking weed.”

The evil weed IS a drug and it is not harmless. It causes a lot of problems.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
*stretches*

*looks about the room*

*elevates on high with the burning bushels of bud*

3... 2... 1...

*thinky blinky*

*accessing autonomous creation controls*

*crawls inside of nothing*

Oh, sorry... I was incorporeal for a moment... had to get something.

*holds a key to creation*

This is made of immaterial reality... so however this key looks in your mind, that's your key... like your password.

You can change it of course. But your immaterial reality creation key is the key that you're reading about right here.

However you hold ~that~ key in your mind, that is your access key to the power of creation itself.

How do you know? Well, how did you create the key in your mind? Yeah, with your imagination. Pretty no duh stuff.

Okay, now comes the fun part! Let's take that key and plug it into the effort engine... low effort... lower power creation... yeah, creation isn't free, ya gotta put effort into creation.

But it's like an engine, meaning the fuel is one part, then you light a spark, then you can ignite ideas.

Having source material to draw upon as fuel. So experience is fuel. It can be experience with anything... stuff you read, things you've watched, games you've played, places you've been, dreams you've had, ideas you've imagined... you can even use what it creates as fuel to feed the engine ahead.

You light the fuel with ideas. Random sparks of inspiration. Weed in this case, I light my creation engine alive with the burning bushels of bud!

Hold on to that key though... don't ever lose it. It's your way out of anything, in anything you're ever in, ever.

You can create your way out of hell you know.

That's why torture is always ineffective.

When someone tortures you with enough pain you simply tell the torturer exactly what they want to hear.

But how do you ~know~ what they want to hear? Well, that key of yours can create anything, it can even create from nothing itself.

So don't worry, with sufficient enough effort you can potentially create your way out of hell itself.

That's how you know it's possible to survive withdrawal... because if you put in the torture... you'll get back creatively.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Doing drugs is clearly the most productive thing you can do with your free time, except for committing suicide
Just think, if there's a multiverse, the very second you become suicidal there's potentially infinite versions of you murdering yourself incessantly across the entirety of space/time itself.

Keeping in mind, if the future invents time travel they'll be able to create artificial multiverses from the past... so in just about any dimensional context you can imagine... killing yourself is effectively sentencing yourself to eternal living hell.

Imagine a God computer running through every possible permuation of reality looking for the "perfect timeline"... how many would you be murdering yourself in?

Every time you try to kill yourself... oops, you're just alive again! So you do it again... and again... and again... until, collectively, the only thing you're really doing is prematurely murdering yourself before you die naturally... forever... or however great the temporal resolution of the system is.

It's possible every time you murder yourself you do it like a 1,000 different ways... every... single... time.

And of course, once you do it ONCE, well... it instantly starts a probability cascade and you can't ever ~stop~ doing it.

1337coomer

Ediot
Reaction score
Just think, if there's a multiverse, the very second you become suicidal there's potentially infinite versions of you murdering yourself incessantly across the entirety of space/time itself.

Keeping in mind, if the future invents time travel they'll be able to create artificial multiverses from the past... so in just about any dimensional context you can imagine... killing yourself is effectively sentencing yourself to eternal living hell.

Imagine a God computer running through every possible permuation of reality looking for the "perfect timeline"... how many would you be murdering yourself in?

Every time you try to kill yourself... oops, you're just alive again! So you do it again... and again... and again... until, collectively, the only thing you're really doing is prematurely murdering yourself before you die naturally... forever... or however great the temporal resolution of the system is.

It's possible every time you murder yourself you do it like a 1,000 different ways... every... single... time.

And of course, once you do it ONCE, well... it instantly starts a probability cascade and you can't ever ~stop~ doing it.
Damn, that's even better than just dying once. Who knew you could put that shit on a loop

bf3.jpg

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
Damn, that's even better than just dying once. Who knew you could put that shit on a loop

View attachment 83632
That reminded me of something that too much nitrous and other things can produce. Before you go completely out, when you fish out, the brain has the ability to repeat the last 5 to 15 seconds several times until you come back to reality. It really does loop a memory multiple times. I'd imagine it would be something like dying and becoming a ghost. Fixed in the last few minutes of your life. The fact that something terrible probably happened and you are just going to experience that for a long time.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
That reminded me of something that too much nitrous and other things can produce. Before you go completely out, when you fish out, the brain has the ability to repeat the last 5 to 15 seconds several times until you come back to reality. It really does loop a memory multiple times. I'd imagine it would be something like dying and becoming a ghost. Fixed in the last few minutes of your life. The fact that something terrible probably happened and you are just going to experience that for a long time.
Do you believe in ghosts?

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
Do you believe in ghosts?
That is like asking if I believe in God. I really don't have to. For God, it is a double entendre. Belief in God means two separate things. 1) Do you believe that God exists? 2) Do you believe in the plan?

As far as ghosts, I've experienced it before. Like God, there is nothing in English. There are no words. It's only feelings (negative when it comes to ghostly aberrations) and the hair standing up when you feel the presence.

With God and the normal spiritual world, this is more of an "up feeling" and a "down feeling" where the up feeling usually means your doing something that is acceptable and a down feeling meaning that you are straying from the path. A lot of times, this feeling comes with spooky things like a song that you had in your head all of a sudden playing over the speakers in a grocery store.

With whatever negative spirits are out there, it isn't obvious, there is just something off or wrong. I don't believe that they can have an effect/influence on a lot of people. They get attracted to me because I have what I call the "tuning fork and lighting rod" effect. You become a tuning fork and hone in on certain things. You become a lightning rod and have that spiritual world directly effect your life.

The lightning rod bit is the part that any normal person would remember. It is that series of unbelievable chain of events in either an unrealistically good or, much more often, unrealistically bad chain of events that is supposed to tell you something. Most probably, "hey, you aren't doing this correctly and now I'm going to do this unfortunate string to you now so you start listening again".

I have lots of examples of this. Unfortunately, like all things in the spiritual world, it only has meaning to my life. So, to explain the chain of events won't hit home to the person I'm trying to tell this to. But, to paraphrase, it is like "I woke up on the wrong side of the bed" or "the entire region has a negative cloud hanging over it" where each event compounds in it unlikelihood. And usually with this, music is involved somehow to talk to you directly.

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
fine, I will give you an actual example. my cat bonnie can see the same spirits that I can. she is my spirit animal. one time, i was over at a former best friend's house. this will be split into three parts to give context to the situations.

1) I used to do K with this person all of the time. One time, out of no where, I felt a spirit in the room. Within 15 seconds, the glass ashtray that we used as the deliver device cracked and split in two without anyone touching anything for over 5 minutes. We both looked at each other in amazement. It wasn't my first time, but it was definitely his.

2) I had to give my cat bonnie to him for several months because she is a little shit that can't go in the litter box and is vindictive, even though I've heard cats can't be that intentionally. I've been asked to kill the cat multiple times. This cat has bitten me harder than any animal ever. It didn't heal for over a month. While I was over at this person's house, I felt a malevolent spirit in the room. I believe I know who this person was. I believe that it was the spirit of the person who hung himself over seeing his dream girl fuck his brother. It was pure wrath. Bonnie started to react like a banshee. I have never heard sounds come out of a cat like that. Again, corroborating evidence. (spoiler alert, the spirit would have a problem with the former best friend and not with me)

3) Within a couple of months, this former best friend gets an autoimmune disease. We stop being friends because I was trying to be overly helpful and he didn't appreciate it. He lied to me in a way that genuinely hurt my feelings. And that is tough to do.

I'm saying that there is strange shit out there. I don't care if you don't believe me.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
That is like asking if I believe in God. I really don't have to. For God, it is a double entendre. Belief in God means two separate things. 1) Do you believe that God exists? 2) Do you believe in the plan?

As far as ghosts, I've experienced it before. Like God, there is nothing in English. There are no words. It's only feelings (negative when it comes to ghostly aberrations) and the hair standing up when you feel the presence.

With God and the normal spiritual world, this is more of an "up feeling" and a "down feeling" where the up feeling usually means your doing something that is acceptable and a down feeling meaning that you are straying from the path. A lot of times, this feeling comes with spooky things like a song that you had in your head all of a sudden playing over the speakers in a grocery store.

With whatever negative spirits are out there, it isn't obvious, there is just something off or wrong. I don't believe that they can have an effect/influence on a lot of people. They get attracted to me because I have what I call the "tuning fork and lighting rod" effect. You become a tuning fork and hone in on certain things. You become a lightning rod and have that spiritual world directly effect your life.

The lightning rod bit is the part that any normal person would remember. It is that series of unbelievable chain of events in either an unrealistically good or, much more often, unrealistically bad chain of events that is supposed to tell you something. Most probably, "hey, you aren't doing this correctly and now I'm going to do this unfortunate string to you now so you start listening again".

I have lots of examples of this. Unfortunately, like all things in the spiritual world, it only has meaning to my life. So, to explain the chain of events won't hit home to the person I'm trying to tell this to. But, to paraphrase, it is like "I woke up on the wrong side of the bed" or "the entire region has a negative cloud hanging over it" where each event compounds in it unlikelihood. And usually with this, music is involved somehow to talk to you directly.
Very interesting, but do you have anything other than pseudo-circumstantial evidence to prove that ghosts exist?

Top Bottom