ED HAS BEEN KIKE-FREE FOR 2 YEARS (Official UMK Demotion Thread)

Should Viril be disqualified from FOTY 2022 for wanting it?

• Total voters

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again folks. Today is the two-year anniversary of our Republic.

Which means, FOTY nominations. Fun-fact for you newFags; Aediot was originally kicked out the cool-guys club when I asked for 2020 FOTY nominations and @Baka / @GloriousReader suggested removing Aediot completely.

Aediot then received an anal pounding he hadn't had since dear old dad took his virginity.

Within 12 hours we had the wiki backup (it had been down for months, and months before that). This was risky, because I had failed to restore the articles a month prior when testing it out. When push came to shove I fixed the issue by consuming copious amounts of mountain dew and smoking my brains out until I realized I was using an incompatible PHP version.

But I knew I needed help on the technical end. Below was my first address, where I suggested bringing in @kaizen in for SysOps. Aediot would soon narc us out for "antisemitism" to our hosting provider. Luckily we were going to move servers anyways...except Kaizen fell asleep and went fucking camping during this time so I had to move it to a server in fucking Amsterdam until he got back.

After that we fixed an image issue and got even more pics restored. Since our inception, we have fended off a lolsuit, a frivolous trademark case filed by assnapkins, and repeated attacks on our servers. All while having a nice laugh.

1669030154636.png

TL,DR; here's to 20 more years of shitposting and drama with you glorious autistic fucks.

P.S.; Poll concerning whether to disqualify Viril. On the one hand, FOTY should not be given to a shamefag who wants it or asks for it. On the other hand, Viril is a huge faggot.

Last edited by a moderator:

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
My three nominees would be; Dumitru, 3ebop and Lil Weenie.
LW might not be worth is since she left as quickly as she joined but her fight with Lulziez was peak autism.
Although I know why you are adding some of them, list your reason for each one...

Reaction score
I told moonboobs I will nominate him. I keep my word. I nominate Moonrunes for being a certified retarded faggot, devoid of any decency and understanding of communication or a desire to understand others. Also for being a wikipedia faggot and anime spammer.

Last edited:

JanisJoplin

Posh faggot
Reaction score
Although I know why you are adding some of them, list your reason for each one...
Dumitru is not funny. Every time he gets kicked he think it's for master trolling. In reality he's yet another mentally-handicapped European.

I never liked 3ebop, his constant need to "advertise" himself and his server was beyond pathetic. Anyone who turns their Discord and Steam profile into a list of 'accomplishments' like "ED user" and "Discord Admin" should be shot. Him being an "ironic pedo" just gives me legitimate justification for thinking he's retarded.

Lil Weenie was unlikeable from the start, just some lonely boomer picking fights with kids. I would put Kiko in her place but he's a Viril situation where I think he likes the attention.

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
My three nominees would be; Dumitru, 3ebop and Lil Weenie.
LW might not be worth is since she left as quickly as she joined but her fight with Lulziez was peak autism.
Yeah I still relentlessly make fun of Lil weenie in vc when I join it in her autistic discord server
She wants me back on vc yet when I do she regrets it
Wouldent be that way if she wasn't asking for it

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
Honestly this year has been lackluster. In drama, lulz, and just noteworthy retards that aren't begging for the title.
I mean there was the 3ebop saga, Pedro's dox, virils dick pic, and that's all that comes to mind.

Top Bottom