umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
virilTinyDick.png

It's clearly bigger than mine
Viril's dick is confirmed >4 inches. EDF experts have previously speculated it to be two and a half long.

Sleepy has been dethroned after only holding ED's smallest dick championship belt for only a week.

Everyone, please congratulate @Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd for this self-own and accomplishment.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
View attachment 52672

Viril's dick is confirmed >4 inches. EDF experts have previously speculated it to be two and a half long.

Sleepy has been dethroned after only holding ED's smallest dick championship belt for only a week.

Everyone, please congratulate @Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd for this self-own and accomplishment.
It's 4 1/2; why tf do you care?

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
How about one of you fagmins change my av to THIS!
Because you aren't a chad. You are an admitted pederast.

You also just admitted to having the tiniest confirmed dick here.

You are an autistic fuck, so far beyond the spectrum there should be a case study done on you.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you were bamboozled and played like a fiddle.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

You are an autistic fuck, so far beyond the spectrum there should be a case study done on you.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you were bamboozled and played like a fiddle.
Just because you're a big man; that doesn't mean you'll sound smart using big words in an internet debate.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score

Nigga didn't you admit to groping drunk girls you were uber driving

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Post them pussy
They've been posted here before.

20220120_220309.jpg

The other one was on Discord, I don't have it on my new account, I'm sure someone does.

I had an opportunity last weekend too, but got a vibe the bitch was crazy (divorced). She happened to left a piece of her dress in my car, which she immediately called me to return, and "invited" me inside.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
They've been posted here before.

The other one was on Discord, I don't have it on my new account, I'm sure someone does.

I had an opportunity last weekend too, but got a vibe the bitch was crazy (divorced). She happened to left a piece of her dress in my car, which she immediately called me to return, and "invited" me inside.
Uhhh so you're posting some random woman's tits that you had sex with while she was drunk

Top Bottom