Ehh.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
View attachment 1739

View attachment 1741

@rodion give dat land back Israel ain't yours bro. You stole it from Africa.
Though Denim Black Israelite is pretty 70's hip.
It would be the dumbest possible argument where the one place Jews settled (Kush Eithiopia) is passed over by literally all the arrows.
The only immigration to Africa by the Jews was there because King Solomon loved to stuff Queen Sheba more then the other wives, fucking so much they made a tribe in Eithiopia that would become 1-3% of Israel today.

Edit: oh right a gay meme
106277648_2601266943459481_5782444605374731511_o.jpg

Last edited:

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
It would be the dumbest possible argument where the one place Jews settled (Kush Eithiopia) is passed over by literally all the arrows.
The only immigration to Africa by the Jews was there because King Solomon loved to stuff Queen Sheba more then the other wives, fucking so much they made a tribe in Eithiopia that would become 1-3% of Israel today.
K. Solomon had that jungle fever.

The worst/funny part is when they confront an autistic jew and tell him he's not Jewish.
At first it's funny because the black guys look like they all just got released that morning for doing a nickel and then it's sad that the kid doesn't even realize he's being trolled by retards.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
K. Solomon had that jungle fever.

The worst/funny part is when they confront an autistic jew and tell him he's not Jewish.
At first it's funny because the black guys look like they all just got released that morning for doing a nickel and then it's sad that the kid doesn't even realize he's being trolled by retards.
Bro I scour the internet for that sweet oc of the scrawny jewish dude crying when theyre like DAS RITE WHITEY HAIL HITLER and this is the best I can come up with 😓

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score

Its long. Its Dutch (i think i didnt listen).
Its a giant bubblegum gnome holding an anal plug

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score

Edit: oh right a gay meme
KING SOLOMON BRING DI TRIBES TOGETHER AND UNITE THEM IN ETHIOPIA.... WE BE DI PURE BRED DESCENDANTS OF EMPEROR SILASSIE I, NOT THE JEWISH LIZZARD SONS OF THE DEVIL

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
KING SOLOMON BRING DI TRIBES TOGETHER AND UNITE THEM IN ETHIOPIA.... WE BE DI PURE BRED DESCENDANTS OF EMPEROR SILASSIE I, NOT THE JEWISH LIZZARD SONS OF THE DEVIL
DEM BLEECH MENGKEYS NAH BE DE LEG SNAKES OF DE EART BUT DE DEBILS AN BATTY BOIS
DEY GWAN BE SMOKED IN DE KUSH BUSH CLOUD CHAMBERS

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Im actually pricing P100 masks now for my own Antifacovidchic look. Cant figure out where to get the n95 filters at tho
I have no idea, you might wanna talk to the infection control peeps. I've heard the CDC has mandated that n95 stuff is not for civilian use as of right now so it might be hard to find in the usual places.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I have no idea, you might wanna talk to the infection control peeps. I've heard the CDC has mandated that n95 stuff is not for civilian use as of right now so it might be hard to find in the usual places.
Yeah i tried on amazon n they have this gigantic link asking me to open a business acct n prove im using it for frontline workers in my organization.
And also buy in bulk.

Noted ty.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Yeah i tried on amazon n they have this gigantic link asking me to open a business acct n prove im using it for frontline workers in my organization.
And also buy in bulk.

Noted ty.
Yeah, it's shit.
My employer has been recycling masks (the blue n95s) until they're "no longer effective" at which point they give them out at the front for visitors lol. No clue how many times they sterilize them and I estimate that some have gone through 5-6 different hands. I keep getting terrible masks that are hard to breathe in and have elastics re-stapled. They baby the nurses in the ER who are fairly non-compliant wearing them anyway and the radiology peeps who are guaranteed to end up doing chest x-rays on every PUI and pt get shit.

So, I realized they've been introducing the new masks into circulation in the ICU where they're in abundance. I've resorted to pilfering brand new ones while I'm up there and hide them in my locker :^)

have a nice radiation chart as my condolence
7uk1vcg4smr31.png

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
All those x-rays and ct scans...not to mention the cigs.

:wontkins:

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Top Bottom