ellen page comes out as a tranny now "elliot" page

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
View attachment 4510

Do all of them use the exact same template or something? "authentic self" "black and latinx trannies murdered" "jokes = violent hate"
It all sounds like a broken record at this point
40 trannys being murdered in an entire year seems pretty low for US standards considering how most of them are sex workers and addicted to drugs

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
at this point (((hollywood))) actors could openly admit to eating babies during satanic orgies and noone would give a fuck

getting back to the main topic what does it change in the life of flat fugly dyke anyways?

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
She finally thought her clit all the way to penis
IMG_2818.JPG

Shame to have all that money and still be a slave to the narrative.

Reaction score
Nothing a good whipping can't fix.
Dude, this is Page's whole fucking career since the mid 2010s

Page, who appeared in the “X-Men” films as Kitty Pryde and was nominated for an Academy Award in 2007 for her role in “Juno,” came out as gay in 2014 and has been an outspoken advocate for LGBTQ rights. She co-hosted the 2016 Viceland documentary series “Gaycation” about LGBTQ cultures around the world.

She appeared on the “Late Show” Jan. 31 ahead of the premiere of her Netflix series “The Umbrella Academy.” There, she spoke out against the racist, homophobic attack on “Empire” star Jussie Smollett
Make no mistake, there's a reason the coming out letter says shit like 'my happiness is fragile', puts "Jokes" in quotations, and tells people they're not being cancelled.
Ellen is almost infamous for a transparent turn to activism when her career was starting to flop and picking fights with literally whoever she could to extend it.
Elliot is going to double down on that shit. I almost guarantee, any jokes about dudes in dresses or whatever and Page is gonna be ready with the usual jumps.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I saw the thread title and thought “Surely, Glorious doesn’t think we’re going to be duped by this obviously fake news.” I thought for sure it was a Rex.

Reaction score
Also wasn't she the bitch who didn't want to appear naked in some David Cage game? That makes a lot more sense now. She's mad that he didn't add a dong to her character model.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
Also wasn't she the bitch who didn't want to appear naked in some David Cage game? That makes a lot more sense now. She's mad that he didn't add a dong to her character model.
yeah and it makes no sense cuz she got naked in that movie with dwight from the office and wanted to suck his dick i think thatd be way more traumatizing

i wonder if shes gonna become a MRA now

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Im very saddened to hear that ellen page has taken her highly desirable feminine looks even further out of the gene pool

Reaction score
"highly desirable feminine looks"

1606879033747.png

She looks like an illegal immigrant who works at an auto repair shop.

Reaction score
I mean, maybe 10 years ago. But just look at her now. I'm sorry, but she's long past her expiration date.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
yeah and it makes no sense cuz she got naked in that movie with dwight from the office and wanted to suck his dick i think thatd be way more traumatizing

i wonder if shes gonna become a MRA now
I'll wager she goes 41% MIA before she goes MRA

Top Bottom