Elon Musk is a Grifter Faggot

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
1668801667986.png

you cant even say its because muh advertisers, hes got so many people sucking his ass that he will never truly lose ad revenue for the site. You cant say its because data centers or fiber backbones will cancel him, the niggas got the resources to build his own datacenters and run oceanic fiber and he has his own network backbone hovering out in space.
You can't say it's that there's still bad-faith actors inside twitter working against him, because he fired them all and is saying this from his own word.
If you even go slightly against the grain of the sphere of what he thinks is acceptable, he doesn't want you on the platform, even if it's legally protected free speech. His sphere of acceptability is larger than some big tech people, but it's like a broom closet vs a suitcase. He's still pushing the same narratives, suppressing information, using that portal with the feds to suppress shit, he just tweets out something to PWN THE LIBS every few hours that doesn't inflict any actual damage on the structure of the kakistocracy. He is not your friend, not your savior, not even someone to look up to. He just wants to be the one managing this particular lever of power, and he might be a slightly less draconian master than dorsey and the indian censors, but he's still just another bitch ass faggit who should be shot in the head with a snubnose revolver

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
His hair plugs n face botox make him look like someone is wearing his face like a skin suit.
ZuckZuck might be a reptilian but Musk is definitely some otherworldly demonic force wearing the flesh of a man, a being dregged up from the deep within the dark earth when his father dug too deep, given the body of his first born son in exchange for riches n bitches.....
@Scumhook you think Old God's of Appalachia will let me write for them?

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Trump still hasn't been unbanned either, Musk walked that one back immediately, and anyone to the right of Mao is still being censored. Nothing has changed beyond the same downsizing all the tech companies are doing.

People are waking up fast to the fact the man who is at the top of the system has no interest in changing the system.

Elon Musk is going to lose lots of money on twitter,
:)
Gub'mint will bail him out. I theorize he's fulfilling the purpose of running Twitter into the ground on purpose so the government will rescue it and become majority shareholder, effectively nationalizing Twitter.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
His hair plugs n face botox make him look like someone is wearing his face like a skin suit.
ZuckZuck might be a reptilian but Musk is definitely some otherworldly demonic force wearing the flesh of a man, a being dregged up from the deep within the dark earth when his father dug too deep, given the body of his first born son in exchange for riches n bitches.....
@Scumhook you think Old God's of Appalachia will let me write for them?
Bogandoff Lite™

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
You'll never see a big name conspiracy theorist on any mainstream platform again. Not just Alex Jones, I can't even remember the last time I heard about people like Stefan Molyneux who I assume got memory holed at some point.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Stefan Molyneux
I remember the name, and have a vague idea of what he looked like and sounded like. Dont remember wtf he was on about though.
And there was this other dude, Coach RedPill, who i think is in Ukraine. Had beef with Sargon - who i also think is gone.
And there was Milo, last i heard about him was that he was trying to not be gay.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I remember the name, and have a vague idea of what he looked like and sounded like. Dont remember wtf he was on about though.
And there was this other dude, Coach RedPill, who i think is in Ukraine. Had beef with Sargon - who i also think is gone.
And there was Milo, last i heard about him was that he was trying to not be gay.
Milo was a literal grifter and disappeared after admitting he was a pedo, stopped paying attention whenever coach redpill was a thing.

Sargon was a massive fag but he did have a good sense of humor, when he bought front row seats to the Anita Sarkissian speech that was top tier dedication to the bit.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Twitter is reportedly breaking down in India, Indonesia and several other countries.
Good thing all the best guys and gals who know how to fix this shit and the people in charge of infrastructure haven't been reverse decimated recently.

BlackHole

Newfag
Reaction score
As cringe as he used to be in the Athiesm Plus days Thunderfoot's extensive coverage of Elon Musks scams aregood for breaking normie hypnosis.

Top Bottom