Europeans vs. Americans

Tech Noir

Ediot
Reaction score
The usual stuff about Americans

Writing "should of" instead of "shuddav"
Calling benzin gas
Putting up a patriotic act infront of Euros while having zero pride in themselves and their country despite so much progress in such a short time (first to achive flight, create atomic bomb, landing on moon, etc). And then they dare go "I'm blahblahblah% German, Polish, Hungarian, Slovak, watch me burn my country's flag, America sucks, country x is 100 times cooler".

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Putting up a patriotic act infront of Euros while having zero pride in themselves and their country despite so much progress in such a short time (first to achive flight, create atomic bomb, landing on moon, etc). And then they dare go "I'm blahblahblah% German, Polish, Hungarian, Slovak, watch me burn my country's flag, America sucks, country x is 100 times cooler".
To be fair though, most Americans are pretty self aware and know that their country is a shithole for various reasons.

Meanwhile, Western Europeans are replacing themselves with brown muslims and lost most of their geopolitical relevance yet somehow think they're superior to Americans

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
America's still number one even with leftist neo-communist scum trying to drag it down and allow the chinks to beat america fortunately the chink communist pigs are so retarded that their turning their chink people against them

Tech Noir

Ediot
Reaction score
To be fair though, most Americans are pretty self aware and know that their country is a shithole for various reasons.

Meanwhile, Western Europeans are replacing themselves with brown muslims and lost most of their geopolitical relevance yet somehow think they're superior to Americans
I think if things went differently, if NATO disssolved back when USSR did, we'd be looking at a different kind of Germany. If it was forced to put on big boy pants instead of play second violin to Americans, Germany would've probably become the European hegemon.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I think if things went differently, if NATO disssolved back when USSR did, we'd be looking at a different kind of Germany. If it was forced to put on big boy pants instead of play second violin to Americans, Germany would've probably become the European hegemon.
Not a chance. The krauts lost most of their real men in the war.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
In Chicago there is a city ordinance that says if you bump someone's back fender it's not really illegal because there is so much traffic and it is so lawless and out of control...

That's actually been a thing for as long as I can remember.
I used to see that a lot working off of Clark St. In downtown Chicago. People bumping into each other's vehicles then it became a chase lol. I had fun working there with all of the shit I seen

Top Bottom