Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
this piece says alot about the human condition
the state of abject filth and depravity, the sex doll of a woman that can never be his AND an abstract creature while a disgusting, equally depraved, fallen, pervert flesh and blood human being seeks his attention, the cargo cult window dressing of the confederacy and KKK regalia to try and clean it up, knowing it can never clean it up as it is simply another facet of the same stone, the despondent pause mid-cocaine rail, knowing that if he turns his back to face the alternative behind him it's no better than the hell in front of him. He is truly dead. He is tired of cocaine. Tired of diet coke. Tired of sex. Tired of hate for hates sake. Tired of trying to pretend he has control over the situation. yet there's something in those eyes, The sorrow, the despondence, yet a stern realization, a self-disappointment, a yearning for something more, knowing that he could clean up the situation he finds himself in if only he mustered the strength. You can hear him think: "Should-a Luigi take this line? What if this is-a luigi's last-a line of cocaine? Is this how Luigi wants to-a die?" He is on the precipice of death, but the lifeline is there if only he can reach out and grab it. Kick the creature out of his abode. Clean it, remove the grime and the filth, and rebuild. But you can tell he wonders if it's even worth doing.

absolutely exquisite. A new bookmark in the western canon

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
this piece says alot about the human condition
the state of abject filth and depravity, the sex doll of a woman that can never be his AND an abstract creature while a disgusting, equally depraved, fallen, pervert flesh and blood human being seeks his attention, the cargo cult window dressing of the confederacy and KKK regalia to try and clean it up, knowing it can never clean it up as it is simply another facet of the same stone, the despondent pause mid-cocaine rail, knowing that if he turns his back to face the alternative behind him it's no better than the hell in front of him. He is truly dead. He is tired of cocaine. Tired of diet coke. Tired of sex. Tired of hate for hates sake. Tired of trying to pretend he has control over the situation. yet there's something in those eyes, The sorrow, the despondence, yet a stern realization, a self-disappointment, a yearning for something more, knowing that he could clean up the situation he finds himself in if only he mustered the strength. You can hear him think: "Should-a Luigi take this line? What if this is-a luigi's last-a line of cocaine? Is this how Luigi wants to-a die?" He is on the precipice of death, but the lifeline is there if only he can reach out and grab it. Kick the creature out of his abode. Clean it, remove the grime and the filth, and rebuild. But you can tell he wonders if it's even worth doing.

absolutely exquisite. A new bookmark in the western canon
Wise words

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You can buy used Fire 10's [I've used gen 7] for insanely cheap. Got one for 27 bucks once. On that, you can load emulators, up to N64, PS1, and PSP. The psp doesn't run all it's games well, but still a lot of them; Monster Hunter and most of the TBS I've tried have.

Since it's a touch screen, it works with DS. Can't run NDS, but I've seen plenty of evidence that better gear runs Citra mobile. All those emulators have adjustable, on-screen buttons. But the Fire 10 has bluetooth, so you can just get a controller. I recommend 8bitdo.

Best part, my gentle faggots, is that doujin and comics are fucking beautiful on it. Fucking. Beautiful. On a glorious, high def, 10 inch screen.

9Cloud.us_0007-011 010.jpg

Top Bottom