Who is the Biggest Faggot in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of why a muliti-party election system doesn't work. About 70% DIDN'T vote for Quence. If given a clear choice between GayKat and Quence there would be a victor backed by the majority of the voters. Better yet next time let's use the soviet style of elections and only have ONE candidate. Next year: Gaykat.
Well, you can still switch your vote. The contest doesn't end until 10 December

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Don't worry, if scientists find out it's true and they can't create artificial time, they'll have MANY different flavors of glow-in-the-dark Kool-Aid for you to festoon your gullet with.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Well, you can still switch your vote. The contest doesn't end until 10 December
Well you are projected to win. You must follow the precident set by the other FOTY winners, you are so humiliated and mocked you leave the site and never to return The exception being if you are a jew that shows his chode penis.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I cannot change my vote... it is stuck on me... how could I have ever been so wrong?!

I'm not the faggot I imagined myself to be. I'm just... I'm not.

That's just something ~I'm~ going to have to live with.

Just me.

Definitely not anyone else here reading this.

Because you're all faggots.

All of you.

The end.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Imagine taking ratings this seriously... *sigh* ...this is why I'll never win.

I just don't have the faggotry for that sort of thing!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
dude ur 40 and live in ur moms basement
And yet, by every metric imaginable, that is still remarkably better than "wage slave degenerate counting icons in an online forum".

It gets progressively worse when you add in the fact that literally no one gives a shit about these forums and the fact that you're doing it because you ~genuinely believe~ that it's somehow upsetting or bothersome to others.

Oh and to make your stupid shit look even dumber... you are ~literally~ arguing in FAVOR of this behavior.

Like you, specifically, went tha'fuck outta your way to try and "argue" in defense of it.

You're not even the retard ~doing~ it... you're the retard ~promoting~ it.

That's you. That's where your life is at right now. Might want to rethink your stupid shit, cause my mom's imaginary basement looks better by the day compared to your moronic shit.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Trick is to pace yourself. Maybe only one or two OP is a faggot ratings. throw in a "kil yourself" and a "fuck off retard" rating for flavor. Then when you are up to it go back to mass neg ratings. Slow and steady bro.
ive been doing that for weeks. tinfoil here, fuck off retard there, some op is a faggot, mixed with autism, nobody cares, whaambulance and kill yourself, and lightly seasoned with shit post.

Duke of Nimonia

drooling retard
Reaction score
So, are you turbonigger pedofag Dems gonna admit that your Duke is the real FOTY21? You're going to have to, eventually.

Top Bottom