Feline Ipsum

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
Feline fur brushing against your hand, I purr with contentment. Claw marks on the scratching post, a sign of a playful afternoon. Licking my paw clean, I groom myself with care. Whiskers twitching, I survey my kingdom. Paws padded softly, I roam my territory. Scratching the couch, marking my spot. The smell of catnip, a treat for a lazy afternoon. I am the ruler of my domain, the cat of the house. I chase after toys, bat them around and then nap in sunbeams. I am independent yet loving, aloof yet affectionate. I am the cat, the ultimate companion, the ruler of the house. My tail twitching, I watch the birds outside the window, plotting my next move. I stretch and yawn, my muscles rippling under my soft fur. I am a hunter, a predator, and yet, I am also a pet, a companion. I am both wild and domesticated. I am a mystery, a puzzle, and a delight. I am a cat, and I am loved for who I am. My purrs are a lullaby, my meows a symphony. I am the center of the universe, the ruler of the house, the cat. I am the embodiment of grace, beauty and elegance. I am the cat, the ultimate companion, the ruler of the house.

I stretch my limbs and let out a contented sigh. My fur is silky soft and my tail twitches with anticipation as I dream of chasing butterflies and feasting on succulent fish. I am the king of my domain, the master of my house, and I bask in the adoration of my human servants. They provide me with endless entertainment, as I watch them scurry about their mundane tasks. But when the sun sets and the house grows quiet, I curl up in my bed and close my eyes, purring with contentment as I drift off into a peaceful slumber, ready to start another day as the almighty feline

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
Thanks for the great post. I too am interested in your research into the differences in harvested human semen from the gonads of men of differing racial backgrounds - especially due to my field observations referencing different viscosity, temperature, and density.
My main question regarding your future work is what is the feasability of procuring medical grade gorilla or chimpanzee (higher primate) cum on the market? A quick check with normal mainstream supply routes leads me to question the quality of spunk available on the market (it seems to be more geared towards the amateur semenologist). Without freshly procured ape ejaculate, I think your future experiments may not have a stable scientific baseline to draw from.

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
Thanks for the great post. I too am interested in your research into the differences in harvested human semen from the gonads of men of differing racial backgrounds - especially due to my field observations referencing different viscosity, temperature, and density.
My main question regarding your future work is what is the feasability of procuring medical grade gorilla or chimpanzee (higher primate) cum on the market? A quick check with normal mainstream supply routes leads me to question the quality of spunk available on the market (it seems to be more geared towards the amateur semenologist). Without freshly procured ape ejaculate, I think your future experiments may not have a stable scientific baseline to draw from.

DirtCheap

Niggercel
Reaction score
Feline fur brushing against your hand, I purr with contentment. Claw marks on the scratching post, a sign of a playful afternoon. Licking my paw clean, I groom myself with care. Whiskers twitching, I survey my kingdom. Paws padded softly, I roam my territory. Scratching the couch, marking my spot. The smell of catnip, a treat for a lazy afternoon. I am the ruler of my domain, the cat of the house. I chase after toys, bat them around and then nap in sunbeams. I am independent yet loving, aloof yet affectionate. I am the cat, the ultimate companion, the ruler of the house. My tail twitching, I watch the birds outside the window, plotting my next move. I stretch and yawn, my muscles rippling under my soft fur. I am a hunter, a predator, and yet, I am also a pet, a companion. I am both wild and domesticated. I am a mystery, a puzzle, and a delight. I am a cat, and I am loved for who I am. My purrs are a lullaby, my meows a symphony. I am the center of the universe, the ruler of the house, the cat. I am the embodiment of grace, beauty and elegance. I am the cat, the ultimate companion, the ruler of the house.I stretch my limbs and let out a contented sigh. My fur is silky soft and my tail twitches with anticipation as I dream of chasing butterflies and feasting on succulent fish. I am the king of my domain, the master of my house, and I bask in the adoration of my human servants. They provide me with endless entertainment, as I watch them scurry about their mundane tasks. But when the sun sets and the house grows quiet, I curl up in my bed and close my eyes, purring with contentment as I drift off into a peaceful slumber, ready to start another day as the almighty feline Thanks for the great post. I too am interested in your research into the differences in harvested human semen from the gonads of men of differing racial backgrounds - especially due to my field observations referencing different viscosity, temperature, and density.My main question regarding your future work is what is the feasability of procuring medical grade gorilla or chimpanzee (higher primate) cum on the market? A quick check with normal mainstream supply routes leads me to question the quality of spunk available on the market (it seems to be more geared towards the amateur semenologist). Without freshly procured ape ejaculate, I think your future experiments may not have a stable scientific baseline to draw from.
Feline fur brushing against your hand, I purr with contentment. Claw marks on the scratching post, a sign of a playful afternoon. Licking my paw clean, I groom myself with care. Whiskers twitching, I survey my kingdom. Paws padded softly, I roam my territory. Scratching the couch, marking my spot. The smell of catnip, a treat for a lazy afternoon. I am the ruler of my domain, the cat of the house. I chase after toys, bat them around and then nap in sunbeams. I am independent yet loving, aloof yet affectionate. I am the cat, the ultimate companion, the ruler of the house. My tail twitching, I watch the birds outside the window, plotting my next move. I stretch and yawn, my muscles rippling under my soft fur. I am a hunter, a predator, and yet, I am also a pet, a companion. I am both wild and domesticated. I am a mystery, a puzzle, and a delight. I am a cat, and I am loved for who I am. My purrs are a lullaby, my meows a symphony. I am the center of the universe, the ruler of the house, the cat. I am the embodiment of grace, beauty and elegance. I am the cat, the ultimate companion, the ruler of the house.I stretch my limbs and let out a contented sigh. My fur is silky soft and my tail twitches with anticipation as I dream of chasing butterflies and feasting on succulent fish. I am the king of my domain, the master of my house, and I bask in the adoration of my human servants. They provide me with endless entertainment, as I watch them scurry about their mundane tasks. But when the sun sets and the house grows quiet, I curl up in my bed and close my eyes, purring with contentment as I drift off into a peaceful slumber, ready to start another day as the almighty feline Thanks for the great post. I too am interested in your research into the differences in harvested human semen from the gonads of men of differing racial backgrounds - especially due to my field observations referencing different viscosity, temperature, and density.My main question regarding your future work is what is the feasability of procuring medical grade gorilla or chimpanzee (higher primate) cum on the market? A quick check with normal mainstream supply routes leads me to question the quality of spunk available on the market (it seems to be more geared towards the amateur semenologist). Without freshly procured ape ejaculate, I think your future experiments may not have a stable scientific baseline to draw from.

Top Bottom