Filthy vile illegal spics are targeting & trying to run over white children

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I've had my fill of you repulsive f**king brown sh*tskins. Stay in your own hellholes and try making them a place you actually want to live in. Godd*mn subhumans.

AURORA, Colo. — Aurora Police are investigating a reported hit-and-run crash Sunday night that injured a 10-year-old boy. It happened around 5:30 p.m. near the intersection of East Davies and East Ottawa drives.

Kelcey Kittleson said her son Leo had stopped to watch the sunset when a truck came up quickly behind him.

“He was just sitting on his bike, and the truck came down the road and hit the back tire of his bike, and he went flying," Kittleson said. “It did seem like it was intentional.” Kittleson said her son injured his ankle and was quite rattled, but he was able to get a good look at the truck as it sped away.

“He said there were seven kids in the truck. Four in the cab in the truck, and three teens in the bed of the truck,” Kittleson said.

Minutes later, she said another parent came down the road, asking about a truck that had just tried to hit her son, who was also riding his bike. “I mean, as a parent, it’s just unfathomable that someone would be out intentionally trying to hit kids on bikes,” Kittleson said. “It’s just a scary situation.”

Aurora Police said they are investigating the reports but that no suspects have been identified.

The Kittlesons believe the truck is likely an older model Chevy.

Anyone with information is asked to call Aurora Police.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I've had my fill of you repulsive f**king brown sh*tskins. Stay in your own hellholes and try making them a place you actually want to live in. Godd*mn subhumans.

AURORA, Colo. — Aurora Police are investigating a reported hit-and-run crash Sunday night that injured a 10-year-old boy. It happened around 5:30 p.m. near the intersection of East Davies and East Ottawa drives.

Kelcey Kittleson said her son Leo had stopped to watch the sunset when a truck came up quickly behind him.

“He was just sitting on his bike, and the truck came down the road and hit the back tire of his bike, and he went flying," Kittleson said. “It did seem like it was intentional.” Kittleson said her son injured his ankle and was quite rattled, but he was able to get a good look at the truck as it sped away.

“He said there were seven kids in the truck. Four in the cab in the truck, and three teens in the bed of the truck,” Kittleson said.

Minutes later, she said another parent came down the road, asking about a truck that had just tried to hit her son, who was also riding his bike. “I mean, as a parent, it’s just unfathomable that someone would be out intentionally trying to hit kids on bikes,” Kittleson said. “It’s just a scary situation.”

Aurora Police said they are investigating the reports but that no suspects have been identified.

The Kittlesons believe the truck is likely an older model Chevy.

Anyone with information is asked to call Aurora Police.
Spics are techinically white due to Constant breeding with white people but they are also white Because of spanish ancestry as spics are just the result of spanish (white) and native mexicunts (nigger)

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Spics are techinically white due to Constant breeding with white people but they are also white Because of spanish ancestry as spics are just the result of spanish (white) and native mexicunts (nigger)
Nope. The dirty Mestizo's are NOT white.

Top Bottom