finally accepted i'm a brony

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
ofc it's still a thing. it probably always will be. they stopped doing bronycons a few years back, and FIM ended, that's why u dont hear about them much anymoar.
You're a bit too young so you don't understand

You literally could not go anywhere online in the early 2010s without seeing brony stuff. Idk what you could even compare it to now.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Is Brony even a thing anymore? I remember finding out about the show/bronies in like 2012 on tf2, stopped hearing about it completely around 2014-2015
they were already a thing by early 2011. i will never forget overhearing some comedian on the radio saying something like "i hear hasbro is looking to diversify their audience with their new mlp series. what, do they want five year old girls too now?" in september-october 2010

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
i will never forget overhearing some comedian on the radio saying something like "i hear hasbro is looking to diversify their audience with their new mlp series. what, do they want five year old girls too now?" in september-october 2010
bro why are you like this

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
i'm supposed to wait until 5 pm but i couldn't help myself. also this is a fucking pony thread who cares about coherent conversation
Is Brony even a thing anymore? I remember finding out about the show/bronies in like 2012 on tf2, stopped hearing about it completely around 2014-2015
did you notice that I just brought up the basic details here for context, and didn't say "In October 3 2012 I was playing Team Fortress 2 on a capture the flag map when I noticed a guy on my team who was playing engineer had a pinkie pie avatar"

specifics aren't always required when you're retelling a story or series of events.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
did you notice that I just brought up the basic details here for context, and didn't say "In October 3 2012 I was playing Team Fortress 2 on a capture the flag map when I noticed a guy on my team who was playing engineer had a pinkie pie avatar"

specifics aren't always required when you're retelling a story or series of events.
yeah i meant to get across that it was very early in the show's run but "around 2 weeks-a month after it first started airing" definitely would've been a bit more neurotypical

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
yeah i meant to get across that it was very early in the show's run but "around 2 weeks-a month after it first started airing" definitely would've been a bit more neurotypical
that one wasn't particularly bad and was pretty close to normal which is why I felt compelled to point it out

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
that one wasn't particularly bad and was pretty close to normal which is why I felt compelled to point it out
usually i add irrelevant details if it makes it funnier or w/e. like "he pissed off the asian female teacher" leaves a funnier mental image than "he pissed off the teacher"

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
usually i add irrelevant details if it makes it funnier or w/e. like "he pissed off the asian female teacher" leaves a funnier mental image than "he pissed off the teacher"
I particularly like the "and everybody high fived" bits.

Top Bottom