Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
I'm hoping to collect ED themed things here that are free to use like the wallpapers that were once created on EDF2. @Illuminati 2.0 it would be actually cool if you could find those in the archives and copypaste them here.

I have an own contribution which is a sticker set for the Signal messenger app you can get here.

If you have anything fitting in here please post up.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
I'm hoping to collect ED themed things here that are free to use like the wallpapers that were once created on EDF2. @Illuminati 2.0 it would be actually cool if you could find those in the archives and copypaste them here.

I have an own contribution which is a sticker set for the Signal messenger app you can get here.

If you have anything fitting in here please post up.
But will this shit be fungible or not?
Will there be hashes?
Are they going to be block chain optimized?
Squamous or rugose?

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
If someone artsy enough wants to make some official non-flushable turd series I'd buy a few of them.

I think setting up a dispenser on Counterparty and asking for $5-15 per image would work. Those superlame Rarepepes started there and got shill bidded to like 100 ETH in Opensea. We could just hold on to them for 10 years and maybe sell them for normies with a billion percent premium.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
If someone artsy enough wants to make some official non-flushable turd series I'd buy a few of them.

I think setting up a dispenser on Counterparty and asking for $5-15 per image would work. Those superlame Rarepepes started there and got shill bidded to like 100 ETH in Opensea. We could just hold on to them for 10 years and maybe sell them for normies with a billion percent premium.
Non-fungibles are hopefully quite funged by that point in time.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Non-fungibles are hopefully quite funged by that point in time.
I'm thinking they'll become worthless once the trend is over and resurge in two or three years. Similarly how the majority of the ICOs died to bear and the new legislation, but some of them survived to this market.

GeorgeSoros

ad hemin
Reaction score

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
gif stickers are a bit of pain in the ass but the overall process isn't very hard

Top Bottom