Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
gif stickers are a bit of pain in the ass but the overall process isn't very hard
i tried and gave up. not gonna install another adobe crap program to convert the gifs to TGS whatever that is. i will send my files over to you or anyone else willing to do this to themselves tho.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
i tried and gave up. not gonna install another adobe crap program to convert the gifs to TGS whatever that is. i will send my files over to you or anyone else willing to do this to themselves tho.
you can, but the drunk russian behind telegram is retarded because TGS files were designed with vector graphics in mind so converting gifs to it will always be clunky

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
you can, but the drunk russian behind telegram is retarded because TGS files were designed with vector graphics in mind so converting gifs to it will always be clunky
ya what i tried before was even worse: "creating video stickers", meaning i would have had to convert every static png i have to a 0.1 second webm.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
ya what i tried before was even worse: "creating video stickers", meaning i would have had to convert every static png i have to a 0.1 second webm.
this can actually work
and someone already created a handy tool for it

Top Bottom