Reaction score
I went to a museum today, and I was enjoying it for the first 15 minutes then 60+ fucking jabbering arabs and indians enter the establishment, reeking of cologne screaming in their native tounge. I just looked at them in disgust as I left.

Welcome to colorado, it's either indians or fucking gooks upstate. I'm so glad I don't live in the front range

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I went to a museum today, and I was enjoying it for the first 15 minutes then 60+ fucking jabbering arabs and indians enter the establishment, reeking of cologne screaming in their native tounge. I just looked at them in disgust as I left.

Welcome to colorado, it's either indians or fucking gooks upstate. I'm so glad I don't live in the front range
Move; that sounds more like Denver.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score

why would that be more predominant in colorado than other places?

it seems like a nice place to me. It is the least obese state and theres lots of outdoors stuff to do. i hear they are dog crazy there tho, which is foul

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score

Coming from a spic this is ironic

And why are you talking about the front range theres nobody even living up there

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score

Head over to the church of cannibas.

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score
You're an obese autistic unemployed manchild who lives on welfare and never even attended middle school or high school.

I don't think you get to talk shit about Indians or Arabs who are decent citizens and actually contribute to society.

Also, I'm pretty sure you're just making this up. You're not capable of dragging your fatass outside of your house, let alone a museum.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
texas is a shithole

everything people say about texas is just repeating stereotypes of a texas that existed 20 years ago
this can be said of the entire country, not just any one state.

Reaction score
You're an obese autistic unemployed manchild who lives on welfare and never even attended middle school or high school.

I don't think you get to talk shit about Indians or Arabs who are decent citizens and actually contribute to society.

Also, I'm pretty sure you're just making this up. You're not capable of dragging your fatass outside of your house, let alone a museum.

cummeal

Formerly Gookface Chingchong
Reaction score
My problem with these mexican/el salvadorian/hondurans in texas is a lot of them don’t try to learn english. also they smell like armpit

Top Bottom