Gamer was reported to the FBI for making threats to shoot-up a school hours before shooting

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
16535340517594.jpg

• Gamer said they heard another player threatening to 'shoot up a school' online after losing at a video game only days before Salvador Ramos killed 21 people
    [*]The user said she reported the outburst to the FBI before the school massacre
    [*]A friend of Ramos' said he would 'talk about school shootings all the time' while playing Call of Duty but 'everyone on the game always thought he was joking'
    [*]Are you the female gamer who reported the shooter? Email us at [email protected]
A female gamer reported a fellow online player to the FBI after he threatened to 'shoot up a school' when he lost their game - just hours before 18-year-old gunman Salvador Ramos killed 21 people in a Texas school massacre.

The woman, who has not been identified, was playing horror survival game Dead by Daylight - with four other people online where they are only known as their 'gamer tag' on Tuesday.

In the game, four players are assigned the role of 'The Survivors' who must hide and survive another player: 'The killer'. If caught, the survivors are impaled on hooks and sacrificed.

But she became disturbed when she heard a male gamer playing the 'killer' launching a furious tirade when he lost and 'started saying they were going to shoot up a school'.

The 'killer' even claimed they would use an AR-15.

This is the same weapon Ramos used just a few hours later when he shot his grandmother in the face, then drove to Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, where he shot dead 19 children and two teachers.

After the male gamer began making the threats, the female gamer recorded them an sent the audio to the FBI, along with the creators of the game, Behaviour Interactive.

'They mentioned they had some type of gun and kept saying it was going to be all of our fault,' said the player on Reddit.

' recorded the entire postchat and we all kind of brushed it off as him just saying edge lord type sh*t,' she wrote in r/deadbydaylight, the game's subreddit.

'But I just am like in disbelief because I've never seen someone say that before.'

She added that she 'did report them to the FBI' but said that she was 'a little stressed because when i went back to watch exactly what they said the person said “what if i shoot up a school tomorrow :)”'

Asked by another Reddit user if she thinks the outburst was linked to the school shooting, she replied: ' don’t know, the gun he mentioned was an ar15 with i think an extend clip or something but i don’t know. i feel horrible for those children and families.'

A source told The Sun that Ramos was known for making threats online while playing video games.

'I do know someone that used to play Call of Duty with him online and he would talk about school shootings all the time but everyone on the game always thought he was joking,' the paper reported a female Instagram friend of Ramos' as saying.

Dead by Daylight is inspired by slasher-horror films such as A Nightmare on Elm Street, and other survival-horror media.

The game's developers told MailOnline that they have a strict reporting process for reporting real life threats made during gameplay.

'All reports filed by players are acted upon in a timely manner,' a spokesman said. 'That said, we unfortunately can’t share specific details publicly.

'Creating a safe space where our fans feel secure is a core value for Dead by Daylight.

'That’s why we have an active team dedicated to offering them support and monitoring activities communicated to them via the in-game reporting system.

'In the case of potential real-life threats, we have strict reporting processes involving cybercrime units to ensure that each situation is addressed by competent authorities.'

MailOnline has approached the FBI for comment.

Sauce: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-shoot-school-AR-15-days-Texas-massacre.html

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
1. There's no such thing as a "female gamer"
2. The only "evidence" is that the gamer said they would use an AR15

Asked by another Reddit user if she thinks the outburst was linked to the school shooting, she replied: ' don’t know, the gun he mentioned was an ar15 with i think an extend clip or something but i don’t know. i feel horrible for those children and families.'

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I changed the title, as it was not the same in the original post and the connection to Ramos seems speculative. I got the title from a third-party website.

However, the NYPost also has picked up on this;

Naturally it's "muh violent video games" in the comment section.

If true, the useless FBI should be disbanded. They should be disbanded anyways for a number of reasons.

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
I changed the title, as it was not the same in the original post and the connection to Ramos seems speculative. I got the title from a third-party website.

If true, the useless FBI should be disbanded. They should be disbanded anyways for a number of reasons.
To Be honest, The fbi is useless now

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score

It never surprises me how retarded these 50 and 60 year olds claim that "violent video games" are responsible for school shootings and other shit. The Texas shooter played Fortnite which is a game for kids and Call of Duty which isn't even that graphic compared to Manhunt, Condemned: Bloodshot 2, and even The Last of Us. Condemned 2: Bloodshot is probably the most violent game I've played where you play as a cop and rip off toilet seats and pipes and beat enemies to death with it, and that shit is just a fantasy like any movie or graphic novel. Real life violence is the only real connector and if you have a young isolated dude with a poor relationship with his family, then something is bound to happen.

If both parties stopped bitching and put a guard outside of the school, the shooter would've been seen before entering and the door could've stayed locked, and those kids might've actually had a chance.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
What about the useless buggers who waited around outside pissing themselves and making up excuses for 90 minutes whilst soaking up 40% of the municipal budget?
Pretty sure you could wrangle up a gaggle of cheaper retards from behind the home depot dumpsters, deck them out in cardboard armour and they'd be less useless for a lot less expenditure.
Probably would be less of a liability as well.

ZZZandeRRR

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What about the useless buggers who waited around outside pissing themselves and making up excuses for 90 minutes whilst soaking up 40% of the municipal budget?
Pretty sure you could wrangle up a gaggle of cheaper retards from behind the home depot dumpsters, deck them out in cardboard armour and they'd be less useless for a lot less expenditure.
Probably would be less of a liability as well.
Crack=invincibility

Top Bottom