Gamergate part 2

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

View attachment 92609
lol, you still riding on this dead gay nigger movement? well, knock yourself out. no one is stopping you from being a completely retarded lunatic who screeches "gamergate 2, gamergate 2!!!!". i used to think lefties are delusional and whiny but after seeing righties duke it out in their snowflake contest with the lefties, now I believe that both people are equally retarded and whiny

Last edited:

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
lol, you still riding on this dead gay nigger movement? well, knock yourself out. no one is stopping you from being a completely retarded lunatic who screeches "gamergate 2, gamergate 2!!!!". i used to think lefties are delusional and whiny but after seeing righties duke it out in their snowflake contest with the lefties, now I believe that both people are equally retarded and whiney
You are thinking too deeply about brapposting young lady.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
true, there is certain schadenfreude in being an ex star wars fan seeing jack black and lizzo play with the marketable cute chaaracter on mandalorian and disney still losing money on that shit

i'm actually glad disney bought star wars and ran it into ground because i imagine a different reality where i'm 24 and still into star wars. applies to different things, popular media being shit turned me to more productive things. like reading actual books or touching grass
local man so disgusted with the state of modern culture he stopped reading books released after 1989
Yes, Gamergate turned everyone into mike Stoklasa.

Reaction score
Did Jim aka internet aristocrat die from Aids or cancer yet? Or is he just jewing his fanbase? He had a big role to play in this, but then he ran away from it all .
He has some form of cancer that’s apparently in remission but his biggest issue is an unknown, system-wide auto-immune disorder that is requiring him to periodically get all kinds of fucked up surgeries (allegedly). He claimed he’s had multiple heart attacks due to this too, and I’ve heard rumors he has a congenital heart condition. Needless to say the shilling on his last few streams makes them almost unlistenable. Huge segments dedicated to him pimping his CashApp and KoFi links and reminding fans to “buy a hat!” every few minutes.

TL;DR he’s still alive.

Reaction score
He has some form of cancer that’s apparently in remission but his biggest issue is an unknown, system-wide auto-immune disorder that is requiring him to periodically get all kinds of fucked up surgeries (allegedly). He claimed he’s had multiple heart attacks due to this too, and I’ve heard rumors he has a congenital heart condition. Needless to say the shilling on his last few streams makes them almost unlistenable. Huge segments dedicated to him pimping his CashApp and KoFi links and reminding fans to “buy a hat!” every few minutes.

TL;DR he’s still alive.
Talks like a scam, sounds like a scam. Too bad all the hats he sold just went to health insurance premiums, how is a drunk irishman into asian pussy supposed to get ahead?

Reaction score
Jim hasn’t been relevant since Ross and METOKUR itself were a bunch of faggots with troll’s remorse who tried bringing the wiki into their personal conflicts.

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
gamer gate achieved nothing the video game industry is more fucked than it was in 2014, games are shit the industry and the games are full of ugly millennial roasties that convinced western media that for some reason beautiful women equals sexualization and ubisoft is talking about charging $100 for the newest assasin's crees reskin
gamergate achieved nothing except for redpilling bunch of nerds like me about the culture war which lead to me getting fat and getting zero pusy
Gamergate redpilled me

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
gamergate lasted maybe a month and then people got bored and only a small handful of extremely dedicated autists on 8chan kept up with the "activism" (sending emails that got automatically ignored to advertisers)
Gamergate is the result of Wokeass groups that loves to uglyfy female characters, Damn those Westernfags

Top Bottom