Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
I did not like the Call of Duty games. Which ones? I’m not sure, but I always had difficulty figuring out who were the enemy and who were my teammates. And the colour palette always seemed to be kind of washed out. I much prefer Halo multiplayer.
If you were actually a woman you wouldnt be playing anything

Killzone 2 was terrible with terrible controls. Even on highest sensitivity it barely turns the camera

Also this
1630468052877.png

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I did not like the Call of Duty games.

And the colour palette always seemed to be kind of washed out.
Yeah, nice way to try to hide your peepee after it showed

Also, I hated Mass Effect 3, after the awesome 2.

In fact, not really, cause 10 minutes in, after the nauseating kid scene, I deleted it... so I spared myself the heaves

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Ohhh, so you’re one of those gaming chauvinists who gets upset if a girl plays FPS games. Colour me NOT SURPRISED. Some guys simply can’t handle it when they’re nose scoped by a girl in front their friends during multiplayer.
Thats literally never happened. Biologically incapable. Girls cant play games. Its a pretty open secret that all female twitch streamers sit there and bang keys while their boyfriend plays for them off camera

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Thats literally never happened. Biologically incapable. Girls cant play games. Its a pretty open secret that all female twitch streamers sit there and bang keys while their boyfriend plays for them off camera
That’s exactly what we want you to believe. It makes the t-bagging more fun after we’ve cut you down with one of the weak alien weapons.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Painkiller. That was just boring and drab. Removed before finishing.

Black Mesa Xen: Love-hate thing, I loved the look and gameplay but miss me with 30 minute boss fights

The half-life series: nice gameplay, nothing spectacular but solid. But retards acting like the story has some A+ writing that absolutely needs a continuation are ridiculous.

Top Bottom