Games you love.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Bloodborne, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Spy Hunter(PS2), Metal Gear Solid series, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy 12, Uncharted series, Tony Hawk Pro Skater series, prob. a few more.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score

This fucking game i cant get rid off. Its not even funny or entertaining anymore since i know nearly every pixel of it.

Same as Baldurs Gate, this game unlocked my autism to a degree i thought reserved for people who eat furniture or get kidnapped by Tom Cruise.
I filled pages in notebooks to get every single skillbook, i hunted every unique weapon, farmed XP, hoarded mini-nukes i was too cheap to ever use, and power-leveled my ass so that the game became boring before i even killed benny. Then i restarted the game with the same exact build and did the same exact route again and again and again. Im so fucking glad i gave away my ps3, or else i'd be doing this shit till my dying day.

This is just a great fucking game. RDR2 is probably better, but im too old to immerse myself in it fully - i got too much shit i have to do in a day to devote the time i could piss away in my 20s.. Which sucks.
Also probably a good thing, there were only like 20 berries to pick in this one, and like a bazillion in RDR2 and a fuckton of fish. Maybe its for the best im not young and retarded enough to get caught up in ever more expanding virtual worlds.

Fucking best battlefield game that ever was. Even the Single Player campain was great.

This was my Counter-Strike. Old ass fucking first person shooter that like max 200 people played online. The community was so close knit that people got married over this shit.
It was so old most people had dial up at the time. I was such a shit kid i downloaded a key-logger and got the internet password, so when my family went on vacation i said i was sick or some shit and played for a week. The phone bill was astronomical. I knew i wouldnt get away with it, and it was all worth it in the end. Loved that game.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

Same as Baldurs Gate, this game unlocked my autism to a degree i thought reserved for people who eat furniture or get kidnapped by Tom Cruise.
I filled pages in notebooks to get every single skillbook, i hunted every unique weapon, farmed XP, hoarded mini-nukes i was too cheap to ever use, and power-leveled my ass so that the game became boring before i even killed benny. Then i restarted the game with the same exact build and did the same exact route again and again and again. Im so fucking glad i gave away my ps3, or else i'd be doing this shit till my dying day.
Per your best estimate, how much time do you think you spent playing that game?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
An embarrassing ammount no doubt. I would guestimate it to be well over a 1000 hours, and thats not counting the time i spent mapping out the most efficient routes collect all the skillbooks.
Oh. My. God. Converting that to 8 hour work days, you spent the equivalent of 125 work days playing the game. THAT is dedication!

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score

This fucking game i cant get rid off. Its not even funny or entertaining anymore since i know nearly every pixel of it.

This is just a great fucking game. RDR2 is probably better, but im too old to immerse myself in it fully - i got too much shit i have to do in a day to devote the time i could piss away in my 20s.. Which sucks.
Also probably a good thing, there were only like 20 berries to pick in this one, and like a bazillion in RDR2 and a fuckton of fish. Maybe its for the best im not young and retarded enough to get caught up in ever more expanding virtual worlds.

Fucking best battlefield game that ever was. Even the Single Player campain was great.

This was my Counter-Strike. Old ass fucking first person shooter that like max 200 people played online. The community was so close knit that people got married over this shit.
It was so old most people had dial up at the time. I was such a shit kid i downloaded a key-logger and got the internet password, so when my family went on vacation i said i was sick or some shit and played for a week. The phone bill was astronomical. I knew i wouldnt get away with it, and it was all worth it in the end. Loved that game.
you sir, are a man of culture

outlaws was awesome back in the day came out year after quake running on an doom clone dark forces engine but i had much more fun with it than i had with quake, great soundtrack too

bad company was great, probably my fav bf when it comes to single player company, had good fun in multi too

new vegas and baldurs gate are timeless classics, and i return to them from time to time

never played rdr1 tho, i liked the second part very much

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you sir, are a man of culture

outlaws was awesome back in the day came out year after quake running on an doom clone dark forces engine but i had much more fun with it than i had with quake, great soundtrack too
Yeah, even if someone offered me alot of money to talk shit about it, i'd be hard pressed to find anything bad about that game.

Top Bottom