gave up on the autistic circlejerk that is kiwifarms

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Welcome you gigantic nigger faggot. Congrats to you and your fellow autistic cuckhold virgins on being so obsessed with tranny cock that it destroyed the containment site for your kind.

Please note that our primary form of entertainment here actually involves trolling and harassing each other instead of being a gigantic hugbox for screeching at trannies grooming little faggot kids.

If you remember that you might even enjoy your time here. Now please enter the airtight concrete room labeled "showers" for your decontamination

avesoe

Newfag
Reaction score
Welcome you gigantic nigger faggot. Congrats to you and your fellow autistic cuckhold virgins on being so obsessed with tranny cock that it destroyed the containment site for your kind.

Please note that our primary form of entertainment here actually involves trolling and harassing each other instead of being a gigantic hugbox for screeching at trannies grooming little faggot kids.

If you remember that you might even enjoy your time here. Now please enter the airtight concrete room labeled "showers" for your decontamination
good to know

Reaction score
12 users online at any given time, discussion from which you extrapolate some kind of information about the title of an idea is coagulated too deep into jokes for anyone who has errands to run
bear this in mind when you

Old Snake

They simply don't make Shit Posters like they used
Reaction score
stumbled across these forums and decided I might as well make do
I came here from the Farms to. This place will hopefully fill the void The Farms left in our internet activities.

avesoe

Newfag
Reaction score
I came here from the Farms to. This place will hopefully fill the void The Farms left in our internet activities.
Speak for yourself, I for one am absolutely elated to finally be free of the kiwifarms slave orgy

Top Bottom