General Sports thread (but mostly Hockey)

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I don’t like the pain. I wasn’t expecting to be emotionally forechecked into the boards
when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun

Cheer up Florida is putting on a hell of a fight

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Grandma needs to take a slapshot to the knee! :angry: :angry::angry:
I'm gonna warn you, in my experience being a Lindross fan when he was on the flyers, taking what ppl say about your favorite ice skating Himbo personally is futile and will end in heartbreak.
I had a crotchety old carpenter at my Dad's union picnic tell me I was a useless scab for liking him.
I was like 8 years old n wore my lindross jersey to it.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I'm gonna warn you, in my experience being a Lindross fan when he was on the flyers, taking what ppl say about your favorite ice skating Himbo personally is futile and will end in heartbreak.
I had a crotchety old carpenter at my Dad's union picnic tell me I was a useless scab for liking him.
I was like 8 years old n wore my lindross jersey to it.
Unfortunately, I’m not familiar with that Lindross chap. But Quence doesn’t pick losers. If Quence likes a player, EVERYONE should like him - no exceptions.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
That’s because the Vegas goons were TARGETING him the entire game. It’s outrageous and I have no doubt the Vegas coach is behind it. He should be banned from the playoffs, arrested, and forced to live for a month with @Call Me Tim and listen to Tiny Tim rage-shrieking in his ear.

But all hope is not lost. From the article:

”Florida was down 3-1 during the first round against the historically good Boston Bruins, heading back north after losing Game 4 at home, needing three straight wins, including two on the road, to avoid elimination.

We know how that story ended.”

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
That’s because the Vegas goons were TARGETING him the entire game. It’s outrageous and I have no doubt the Vegas coach is behind it. He should be banned from the playoffs, arrested, and forced to live for a month with @Call Me Tim and listen to Tiny Tim rage-shrieking in his ear.

But all hope is not lost. From the article:

”Florida was down 3-1 during the first round against the historically good Boston Bruins, heading back north after losing Game 4 at home, needing three straight wins, including two on the road, to avoid elimination.

We know how that story ended.”
Tkachuk wasn't injured then
Idk quence it's not looking good for your hockey himbos.

In NBA news, Denver?
The power of Blucifer the demonic horse at the Denver Airport grows stronger with each victory

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Tkachuk wasn't injured then
Idk quence it's not looking good for your hockey himbos.
Although most pro athletes are himbos, I've seen no evidence that Matty is one.

In NBA news, Denver?
The power of Blucifer the demonic horse at the Denver Airport grows stronger with each victory
Denver won the series 4-1. The power of the tall white Serbian gladiator (Jokic) was too much for Meeyami's coal kids to handle. I watched maybe 10 minutes of the NBA the entire season. It's a bad product and it doesn't compare to playoff hockey.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Congratulations Nuggets our 2023 NBA Champions

CEF88383-6A57-4A00-BA1F-527EB99458BD.jpeg
69655DDD-623E-4650-BAC4-10A490DB09CE.jpeg

Butler Stans in shambles rn

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
"Retard camp" mostly filled with ppl with adhd.
So are you guys locked up in separate kennels at night, or do your wranglers just let you rape it out amongst yourselves in the same shed until one of the tards is crowned king tard of spaz mountain?

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
So are you guys locked up in separate kennels at night, or do your wranglers just let you rape it out amongst yourselves in the same shed until one of the tards is crowned king tard of spaz mountain?
No, its day camp, retard, means youre there from 8-3pm

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
No, its day camp, retard, means youre there from 8-3pm
That is more like retard daycare than camp.
Sounds cheap, probably could not spring for the overtime for 24 hour tard wrangling.

Top Bottom