go to japan have babies with japanese woman you fucking faggot

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
What are you going to do about it fat faggot

Ive been to japan, ive seen tens of thousands of japanese girls walk past me. They're not that good looking
it's true most japanese girls faces looks like donkeys which means moonrunes likes humans with faces that are donkeys

• Tinfoil
Reactions: Fat

goreshit

will not be harassed by someone named "gert7"
Reaction score
DO NOT GO TO JAPAN!!i went to japan because my family in vietname was going for a family vacation to tokyo!!when i was there,i was ROBBED by young children!!they took my wallet in the street and ran away!!UNSAFE COUNTRY,DO NOT GO!

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
DO NOT GO TO JAPAN!!i went to japan because my family in vietname was going for a family vacation to tokyo!!when i was there,i was ROBBED by young children!!they took my wallet in the street and ran away!!UNSAFE COUNTRY,DO NOT GO!
uns**e

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
I wish I could send you to Khartoum, Sudan so you could see how safe and tame Japan really was.

Top Bottom