goth/alt women have been memed to death and its cringe

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
There seems to be so many good Italian restaurants in the US because it's just an easy business for immigrants to start

People think the same thing about Lebanese people here even though Arabic food is fucking disgusting outside of kebab and shwarma

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
No, what is ridiculous is you as a typical american who've never been outside your own borders talk about european food like you have actually been to an italian or french resturant and eaten their bullshit disgusting piss ass food.
Sicilians eat boiled octopus and they eat the original genuine pizza - which is basically haggis on a round piece of bread.
America has every type of food imaginable with the actual authentic stuff easy to find even in small towns. I am no doubt more knowledgeable about the various cuisines of Europe than you. Boiled octopus sounds pretty good.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
America has every type of food imaginable with the actual authentic stuff easy to find even in small towns. I am no doubt more knowledgeable about the various cuisines of Europe than you. Boiled octopus sounds pretty good.
so you actually like large amounts of sea bugs? nothing personnel kid, but i vould never eat ze bugs
Looks delicious. Those are all actual dishes too. There's like 2 italian food markets near me also. It's really not hard at all to find authentic food lol
getting flashbacks to you admitting you like shoving 150% sugar garbage in your gullet, @chuj s point was that it's pre-packaged garbage and any european immediately knows this has nothing to do with authentic. I hope you're trolling but I'm very much afraid you're not.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
What a shock, you despise something

I just wanna know more about haggis pizza
I despise them for looking more delicious than they are.
Putting haggis on pizza is a good way to make both haggis and pizza worse.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
getting flashbacks to you admitting you like shoving 150% sugar garbage in your gullet, @chuj s point was that it's pre-packaged garbage and any european immediately knows this has nothing to do with authentic. I hope you're trolling but I'm very much afraid you're not.
do italians never eat frozen food???

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
There seems to be so many good Italian restaurants in the US because it's just an easy business for immigrants to start
there's so many Italians restaurants because those are cash-heavy businesses and it was easy for the mob to launder money through them. Law of averages that there'd be a decent number of good ones (and the food being good makes it more believable they'd be raking in money to cover for the laundering)

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
I once drunkenly pulled on the back lacing on a dumpy goth chicks corset, and the subsequent thunder clap worsened my tinnitus for days.
And actually she looked a lot better when she didn't have her tits squished up into her chin like a much maligned sausage.

portia

Ediot
Reaction score

People think the same thing about Lebanese people here even though Arabic food is fucking disgusting outside of kebab and shwarma
I disagree about the Lebanese food part. My friend's family has me over for the holidays and their food is great. Kousa is lamb stuff eggplant, which is probably my favorite. Then, there is also grape leaves, kibbeh, baba ganoush, meat pies, and baklawa.

Top Bottom