Halloween Ends Discussion Thread

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Just watched it. I liked it quite a bit, even though it sometimes felt like it dragged on. The Corey Cunningham part of the story was interesting but I don't think it integrated completely with the whole as intended. Michael Myers, was barely even in the movie but what he did, he did well. This movie was more of a character story than a slasher.

I really hope the Halloween franchise dies here. It was an appropriate ending. Thoughts?

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
all Ive seen of it was on the rlm half in the bag episode. I wont diss it but I was never a big fan of the series anyway....except halloween 3 ;)

Sadfleck

Ediot
Reaction score
Just watched it. I liked it quite a bit, even though it sometimes felt like it dragged on. The Corey Cunningham part of the story was interesting but I don't think it integrated completely with the whole as intended. Michael Myers, was barely even in the movie but what he did, he did well. This movie was more of a character story than a slasher.

I really hope the Halloween franchise dies here. It was an appropriate ending. Thoughts?
I enjoyed it, especially after watching the comically bad Halloween Kills a few days before. Agree, hopefully it's the end. But you know the studios won't let it stay done.

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
all Ive seen of it was on the rlm half in the bag episode. I wont diss it but I was never a big fan of the series anyway....except halloween 3 ;)
I've seen three movie reviews review it and they all said it was bad

Top Bottom