Hello everyone

moonman

Newfag
Reaction score
Hi I'm moonman. Feel free to ask me anything. I have a variety of interests. I am a fan of the Gundam series and am opposed to miscegenation. I am usually found in some of the darker corners of the internet, thought I would come here for a change. I look forward to posting with you all.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
What if a nerdy white guy wanted to bang a hot Asian chick, are you against that to?

I'd never fuck towel heads, curry munchers or niggers but asians can be hot.

j15m

Reaction score
Post a pic for the yearbook like a real man..
..also what is your favorite Mr. Bond song?

moonman

Newfag
Reaction score
Switch your avatar to gay sex you flaming fucking psuedo intellectual philpshitpoop cock lover grub faggot. If you took a selfie your neck would look like a termite queen
what are you talking about

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Hi I'm moonman. Feel free to ask me anything. I have a variety of interests. I am a fan of the Gundam series and am opposed to miscegenation. I am usually found in some of the darker corners of the internet, thought I would come here for a change. I look forward to posting with you all.
Favorite Gundam show?

moonman

Newfag
Reaction score
Favorite Gundam show?
Seed. It's pretty good and I like the characters, it has an appeal that I can't find in some of the earlier ones. but it has the same sort of spirit to it

Like, ahh we're just kids and we have to fight in this dumbass war for no reason, but things will be better when it's over.. but it will never be over. the war never ends, just like the kung flu

spog

Local paki enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know who assnapkins is?

moonman

Newfag
Reaction score
Do you know who assnapkins is?
Yes. He's a jew mutt, the ass napkins stuff is shit regular monoracial people wouldn't usually pull. Why did he have to leave them around his house like that? He's living proof that miscegenation should be outlawed

moonman

Newfag
Reaction score
why do you hate me
nothing i said was untrue
even if you found a pic of me

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Seed. It's pretty good and I like the characters, it has an appeal that I can't find in some of the earlier ones. but it has the same sort of spirit to it

Like, ahh we're just kids and we have to fight in this dumbass war for no reason, but things will be better when it's over.. but it will never be over. the war never ends, just like the kung flu
Seed is alright. I enjoyed it, but I prefer Wing, G Gundam, or 00 Gundam over it.

GUTTERFUCKER

topples
Reaction score
why do you hate me
nothing i said was untrue
even if you found a pic of me
Scumhook is out Krampusing so im filling in you greasy fucking faggot pimple. I could squeeze you with my toenails behind my head. I also fucked your white trash mom until her cunt burst as a christmas gift. Speaking of, you've been a naughty boy so I shat in your coal filled socks you aardvark looking fucker.

moonman

Newfag
Reaction score
Scumhook is out Krampusing so im filling in you greasy fucking faggot pimple. I could squeeze you with my toenails behind my head. I also fucked your white trash mom until her cunt burst as a christmas gift. Speaking of, you've been a naughty boy so I shat in your coal filled socks you aardvark looking fucker.
ah i see. just same hazing.. picking on the new guy? hehehe

Samuel

Ediot
Reaction score
One day, I was bored so I decided to watch tv. An episode of the Simpsons was ending. Once the episode was done, the tv announcer said that a new episode of family was coming on. I was exited because family guy was my favorite show.
The intro was normal until the show actually started. It was a rainy night and everyone was on the couch with bloody eyes. I didn't know why but I continued watching thinking it was just a morbid joke or some shit. Then, it was static for 15 seconds. Once the static was gone, it cut to kitchen were Lois was killing Brian with a knife. There was blood everywhere. Then it was static again for another 15 seconds. After the static was done, they were eating Brain.
I was terrified so I went to the bathroom to throw up. After I was done throwing up, I went back to watching it because I am an idiot. I don't know what happened when I was throwing up but once I went back, Stewie and Chris were both on the floor with there intestines wrapped around there neck. Then, it cut to a scene where Lois still had the knife and was trying to kill Meg. She went to Megs room to find her. Lois went into the closet to find her. Meg was in the closet hiding and right when she was about to kill meg, the show stopped and the announcer said, "We are sorry you had to see that".
I was relived that it was not on anymore but then, after 1 commercial, the Episode continued. I was so scared I tried to unplug the tv. It did not work. I wasn't paying attention to the episode so I don't remember what happened but I do remember that at the end of the episode, it said in blood red text "The last night".
After that whole situation, I never watched family guy for a whole month.
If you see a episode of family guy called The Last Night, I recommend to stay away from it.

moonman

Newfag
Reaction score
One day, I was bored so I decided to watch tv. An episode of the Simpsons was ending. Once the episode was done, the tv announcer said that a new episode of family was coming on. I was exited because family guy was my favorite show.
The intro was normal until the show actually started. It was a rainy night and everyone was on the couch with bloody eyes. I didn't know why but I continued watching thinking it was just a morbid joke or some shit. Then, it was static for 15 seconds. Once the static was gone, it cut to kitchen were Lois was killing Brian with a knife. There was blood everywhere. Then it was static again for another 15 seconds. After the static was done, they were eating Brain.
I was terrified so I went to the bathroom to throw up. After I was done throwing up, I went back to watching it because I am an idiot. I don't know what happened when I was throwing up but once I went back, Stewie and Chris were both on the floor with there intestines wrapped around there neck. Then, it cut to a scene where Lois still had the knife and was trying to kill Meg. She went to Megs room to find her. Lois went into the closet to find her. Meg was in the closet hiding and right when she was about to kill meg, the show stopped and the announcer said, "We are sorry you had to see that".
I was relived that it was not on anymore but then, after 1 commercial, the Episode continued. I was so scared I tried to unplug the tv. It did not work. I wasn't paying attention to the episode so I don't remember what happened but I do remember that at the end of the episode, it said in blood red text "The last night".
After that whole situation, I never watched family guy for a whole month.
If you see a episode of family guy called The Last Night, I recommend to stay away from it.
get the fuck out of my thread nigger

Top Bottom