Hello - Exposed Faggot: Jared Mohammed

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Hey jared, nice to meet you. I know someone from Trinidad I talk to regularly. Would you like me to contact them and have them come over and make fun of you? He will hate you because he's Hispanic and hates all indian/mudslimes that live on your crime ridden filthy island. He might even fuck your face, but probably not because of how disgusting you look and probably smell.

Reaction score
I would love that! Maybe he could also put his boots up my ass as well! What is his name, maybe we could meet up somewhere like in Hyatt Hotel or down by an alley so that if he beats me up, he could get away with it!

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I would love that! Maybe he could also put his boots up my ass as well! What is his name, maybe we could meet up somewhere like in Hyatt Hotel or down by an alley so that if he beats me up, he could get away with it!
I can ask him. Also have you tried to get any of the dirty niggers on your island to do that to you yet? They are well known to beat up anyone they perceive as a faggot.

Reaction score
I can ask him. Also have you tried to get any of the dirty niggers on your island to do that to you yet? They are well known to beat up anyone they perceive as a faggot.
No but I wish they did! Last time when I walked the streets with a bra and panties with clothes pins on my nipples, they just sneered and laughed loudly.
I have also told my friends, past schoolmates and family about it, with most of them shunning or blocking me entirely!

Reaction score
You should walk into the middle of a busy street and just drop down and do a shit

Though that might be normal for your people, idk
I tried doing that but a cop was there and threatened to arrest me if I didn't eat it in front of everyone looking. I complied but I won't be able to do so next time.

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I dont appreciate liars on my forum
I believe him, the british imported these shit skins to that island when they couldn't enslave niggers anymore. And apparently because they are the lightest skinned people on the island they run the place. Or so says my friend who lives there.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Only thing worse then a Sand Nigger is one who invaded a White country. Fuck off back to Terrorist Land Muslim.

Top Bottom