Hello I made a pedo cut his cock off and eat his pitbull's shit, I have both videos

Bini

Newfag
Reaction score
Hi, I somehow got in contact with the most stupid pedophile in the world and I got him to cut his cock off for me with his dox. He was dead for 5 minutes until he got revived, he was in the hospital bedridden for 3 months due to blood poisoning cause I told him to put tight bands around his cock for hours.He was bedridden at home for a month after. His ex-gf gave me his full dox after I sent her a picture of my macropenis. I'd love to have an ED account so I can make a wiki page full of pics, details and all the crazy shit he said and done, TY :D

Auto-penectomy : https://files.catbox.moe/cecqzc.mp4

shit eating :

dox : https://pastebin.com/YcuzAuvB

View attachment 66807

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
Didn't need to confirm you actually were banned for being a pedophile but ok
He's a confermed pedophile who made children feet stuff with ai so just ignore him
He also made a thread about something about lowering the age of consent, classic stuff.

Bini

Newfag
Reaction score
Oh yeah how could I forget he sucked his father's cock, he said it was because his father was drunk and tired to rape him. But his dad was eighty years old so the true story is that he raped his dad when he was drunk.

DADBJ.png

Reaction score
this could be prison bait, encouraging self harm is a crime... but this is kinda the best thing since sliced baguette's (aka penis)

Bini

Newfag
Reaction score
this seems like a fetish that you were both into

kind of weird but I'm not a judgemental person
Ew hell no. He abused my circumcision trauma to try to groom me. When I realised what he was doing, me and my friends started a fake relationship to make him do stupid stuff. like 3 months after we started I convinced him to cut it off. I wasn't going to actually try to get him arrested or get him into trouble that is too
much work lmao. he is also obsessed with the word ''bussy'' cuz he's a retard.
cut1.png
cut1.png
rape.jpeg

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Ew hell no. He abused my circumcision trauma to try to groom me. When I realised what he was doing, me and my friends started a fake relationship to make him do stupid stuff. like 3 months after we started I convinced him to cut it off. I wasn't going to actually try to get him arrested or get him into trouble that is too
View attachment 66829View attachment 66829View attachment 66825
wait how old are you

Bini

Newfag
Reaction score
Ok, but where's the proof that he's a pedo?

At this point, it just seems like some fetish shit.
Lmao never, I'm straight and even if I was a fag I would never be attracted to this fatso piece of garbage

baitpeod.png

image.png

Reaction score
View attachment 66829View attachment 66829View attachment 66825
tl;dr

Top Bottom