Help with blocking paywalls for news sites

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
just installed it and worked perfectly when i loaded up a random article on bloomberg. using firefox on linux.

edit: also have ublock origin, privacy badger and ghostery.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
same as lurk, I'm using that on firefox and it works for many news sites and some not. Had to install it manually last week because mozilla removed it after receiving legal stuff.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
what the fuck? any idea why mine isn't working then? I feel like whenever i do tech shit i follow the instructions perfectly and it never works
1685299069676.png

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
looool haha thanks man. I actually came in here just to link that and said it worked correctly now. Do you know why this one works and the other doesnt? is it related to ublock? i tried disabling that to see if it was that but it didnt seem to change anything
probably the addon doesn't have JS access and ublock has for some reason? NU-furfox has been experimenting with weird stuff like that and most of the paywalls are very basic JS scripts

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
only if white people do it
my understanding is that hiking is just walking in the woods, with a backpack or a satchel for food so you can pretend to be a rugged outdoorsman.
Used to be great, but now white men have ruined it by inventing bushcrafting where they larp as french fur trappers.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
probably the addon doesn't have JS access and ublock has for some reason? NU-furfox has been experimenting with weird stuff like that and most of the paywalls are very basic JS scripts
I see. Normally I'd just go with disabling js to read an article but i need to search thru an archive which requires js.

Sneed

Camel Sock
Reaction score
I use brave, and all I have to do to make paywalls go byebye is to disable scripts. It works on a website to website basis, so you dont have to go around endlessly fiddling with buttons and knobs

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
sounds white to me i just walk into the forest in my normal clothes and maybe a pocket knife in case i find some mushrooms
Good call.
Mushrooms tend to sneak up on you.

H3asZUT.jpeg

Typical fairy circle of mushrooms waiting to surround an unwary wanderer that is distracted by the dread gazebo in the background.
Pay no attention to the lurking lawn tractor as everybody (not gonna imply mooby knows shit about shit, inadvertently or not) everyone knows that they are cowardly carrion feeders.

Edit: Accuracy

Top Bottom