Hi, goodnight everybody...

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
For those of you wondering, he did not receive his debate training with the greatest orator of our time Joe Biden.

He talks like that because he had a stroke.

When his lack of brain power was pointed out by a reporter, she received death threats. Fatter-man's wife, a Venezuelan immigrant, said the reporter should face "consequences" for bringing up her Husband's disability.

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
There should be psyche checks for when you’re on the ballot to see if you’re mentally able to run. Fetterman is clearly mentally incapable of holding office.
For the entire populous. Course, not enough sane people to manage that.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Watching that Frankenstein looking motherfucker struggle with the basic concept of language was certainly funny but Oz did not help himself by looking so bemused everytime that shambling semi-vegetable spoke

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Watching that Frankenstein looking motherfucker struggle with the basic concept of language was certainly funny but Oz did not help himself by looking so bemused everytime that shambling semi-vegetable spoke
its fucking bullshit. what oz said. natural gas exploitation didn't do shit to raise wages here. it just raised rent for all the people coming from texas

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
I really wish I could vote republican, but the minimum wage and abortion issues are where i draw the line. i feel like being able to support yourself working full time and having control of your own body isnt really asking that much

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I really wish I could vote republican, but the minimum wage and abortion issues are where i draw the line. i feel like being able to support yourself working full time and having control of your own body isnt really asking that much
Abortion I understand but why should anyone be financially independent from working at Walmart

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
Dont care didn't ask plus your white

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Abortion I understand but why should anyone be financially independent from working at Walmart
why shouldn't they if theyre working full time for THE largest employer in the US? not to mention this just means they're getting food stamps and other welfare benefits. Why should the taxpayer have to subsidize walmart?

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
why shouldn't they if theyre working full time for THE largest employer in the US? not to mention this just means they're getting food stamps and other welfare benefits. Why should the taxpayer have to subsidize walmart?
You're bringing up two separate problems here, lack of accessible gainful employment and the welfare state.

If your only useful skill is knowing how to work a cash register you shouldn't be paid more than the bare minimum.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
You're bringing up two separate problems here, lack of accessible gainful employment and the welfare state.

If your only useful skill is knowing how to work a cash register you shouldn't be paid more than the bare minimum.
who the fuck says? who the fuck are you?
taxpayers should not be subsidizing walmart. end of story.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
its fucking bullshit. what oz said. natural gas exploitation didn't do shit to raise wages here. it just raised rent for all the people coming from texas
My father worked in gas before it got to PA, certainly made him some good money, and the people are still reaping leasing fees for their land being drilled for gas. Fetterman wants it banned because it won't make the state any money, it's going into citizen's hands. And that's not even getting to how much it lowered natural gas prices (energy from natural gas became so cheap it caused Three Mile Island to be permanently decommissioned)

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
minimum wage is government bullshit meant to destroy small businesses and you do have control over your body so don't be a whore and have promiscuous sex with anonymous partners. Sex is dangerous, choose who you fuck accordingly
I worked at Walmart for $11 and still wasn't making a living wage, the minimum wage wasn't the problem. Cost of living is the issue and all this wage shit is distracting everyone from how money printing is causing the problem. And given how long its been happening its obviously planned and intended to fuck you over

Reactions: 2MB

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score

wew lad

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
minimum wage is government bullshit meant to destroy small businesses and you do have control over your body so don't be a whore and have promiscuous sex with anonymous partners. Sex is dangerous, choose who you fuck accordingly

I worked at Walmart for $11 and still wasn't making a living wage, the minimum wage wasn't the problem. Cost of living is the issue and all this wage shit is distracting everyone from how money printing is causing the problem. And given how long its been happening its obviously planned and intended to fuck you over
small businesses do fine in places where its higher. also who other people are having sex with isnt your business.

"nooo it's cost of living" ok then so companies should have to raise their fucking pay to match cost of living. THE MONEY YOU MAKE IS VERY MUCH RELEVANT TO HAVING A LIVING WAGE

My father worked in gas before it got to PA, certainly made him some good money, and the people are still reaping leasing fees for their land being drilled for gas. Fetterman wants it banned because it won't make the state any money, it's going into citizen's hands. And that's not even getting to how much it lowered natural gas prices (energy from natural gas became so cheap it caused Three Mile Island to be permanently decommissioned)
its not going into citizens hands retard. it's all going out of state. ask @GloriousReader

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh yeah they literally are, I mean people on welfare/foodstamps isn't subsidizing walmart
Is this a bad time to mention that Walmart gives employees a discount on general merchandise and an everything-in-the-store discount from the day before Thanksgiving to New Year's?

• Informative
Reactions: 2MB
Top Bottom