mitzi

"Hackers are nerdy, pasty, tubby, little geeks."
Reaction score
.Wil threatened to have me gang raped if I didn't make an introduction post. So uh, here is my completely effortless introduction post.

I'm Mitzi, been on the safe side of the internet for a very long time until the gays got me angry. Found Kiwi Farms when an e-girl got murdered, stuck around there for a bit and eventually came upon the ED community because of the famous ass napkins. I stayed for the (mostly nice) company.

Not super active on the forums but if there's something interesting going on you can just @ me on Discord and I'll probably read it.

Solution

Ain't nothin' wrong her. She just loves eggs, s'al
Reaction score
.Wil threatened to have me gang raped if I didn't make an introduction post. So uh, here is my completely effortless introduction post.

I'm Mitzi, been on the safe side of the internet for a very long time until the gays got me angry. Found Kiwi Farms when an e-girl got murdered, stuck around there for a bit and eventually came upon the ED community because of the famous ass napkins. I stayed for the (mostly nice) company.

Not super active on the forums but if there's something interesting going on you can just @ me on Discord and I'll probably read it.
Welcome to this safe place for sharing.
  • If your interested in fur trapping, maple anything or cabin living please reach out to @Hater
  • Any questions about web comics, emojis or being a horrible clout shill, @oddguy is your @oddguy
  • I need of a good stretch? Ask @Scumhook he's p-much a yogi when it comes to loosening people up
  • Afterward, @Raddy and I can help with all things bowel, bladder and testicular light bulb inspection
  • @Addie is a solid source for relationship advice
  • Lastly, if you need any help with technical issues on the wiki or forum please reach out to @BiteySnek
I hope you enjoy your stay and if you could please post an image in the yearbook thread♥

Last edited:
Top Bottom